Ping Buropeans

Old June 4th 05, 07:31 AM
Marina

Default Ping Buropeans

Dan very kindly sent me some Pill Pockets for medicating the cats. I was
suspicious of them at first, and was sure that Frank would discard the
pill inside because he's such a suspicious cat. ;o) But no, he eagerly
gobbles them up, pill and all. I found a US company that would ship them
to Finland, but the shipping would have been double the price of the
pill pockets themselves, so I thought I'd try to find a Buropean company
that carries them. I've been searching the net, but so far haven't found
any. Does anyone know of a company in e.g. the UK or Germany with online
ordering that might deliver to Finland and might carry this item?

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 4th 05, 10:39 AM
CK

Marina wrote:
Dan very kindly sent me some Pill Pockets for medicating the cats. I was
suspicious of them at first, and was sure that Frank would discard the
pill inside because he's such a suspicious cat. ;o) But no, he eagerly
gobbles them up, pill and all. I found a US company that would ship them
to Finland, but the shipping would have been double the price of the
pill pockets themselves, so I thought I'd try to find a Buropean company
that carries them. I've been searching the net, but so far haven't found
any. Does anyone know of a company in e.g. the UK or Germany with online
ordering that might deliver to Finland and might carry this item?

I haven't found any suitable shop, but did send some local petstore
chains (Musti ja Mirri, Faunatar, Delivet) information on PillPockets
with their website addy. Will try to look up more possible recipients of
the info. And then it's a matter of "wait and see".

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old June 4th 05, 10:51 AM
Helen Miles

"Marina" wrote in message

I've been searching the net, but so far haven't found
any. Does anyone know of a company in e.g. the UK or Germany with online
ordering that might deliver to Finland and might carry this item?

Marina,

Give me the details and I'll try and get my mom and dad to bring some
home to the UK for you - then I'll ship them from here.
my email addy is:
hm -at- darktigerproductions.com

Helen M

Old June 4th 05, 02:34 PM
Marina

CK wrote:

I haven't found any suitable shop, but did send some local petstore
chains (Musti ja Mirri, Faunatar, Delivet) information on PillPockets
with their website addy. Will try to look up more possible recipients of
the info. And then it's a matter of "wait and see".

Thanks, Christine, I was thinking of showing them to the people in pet
shops. Wish someone would start importing them. One pill pocket only
holds half of one of Frank's hyperthyroidism pills, and he gets 1.5
pills every morning and evening, so every time I give him the pills in
the pockets, he gets three of the treats, and there are only 45 in one
bag (Dan sent me two). So I'll be running out of them soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 4th 05, 02:38 PM
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:

Marina,

Give me the details and I'll try and get my mom and dad to bring some
home to the UK for you - then I'll ship them from here.
my email addy is:
hm -at- darktigerproductions.com

Long rambling e-mail sent. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 4th 05, 03:08 PM
CK

Marina wrote:
Thanks, Christine, I was thinking of showing them to the people in pet
shops. Wish someone would start importing them. One pill pocket only
holds half of one of Frank's hyperthyroidism pills, and he gets 1.5
pills every morning and evening, so every time I give him the pills in
the pockets, he gets three of the treats, and there are only 45 in one
bag (Dan sent me two). So I'll be running out of them soon.

According to the pill pockets web site there are bigger ones for d-pets,
three sizes. The ones for cats just come in one size but in two
flavours, chicken and salmon. Not sure if a cat would want to eat
anything made for d-pets tho...

Here's the site, should someone want more detailled info on them (or
maybe contact them to import the products):
http://www.pillpockets.com/

Old June 4th 05, 03:22 PM
CK

Silly me! Just came to think of it. I just wrote the pill-pocket-people
and asked them, if their product is sold on this side of the pond. They
probably won't get back to me until Monday at the earliest tho.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Ernie, Mimi, Moe (& Ping, too) celebrate their 1st birthday! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 13 April 17th 05 06:14 AM
PING BOYFRIEND Sir Weeble Wobblybottom Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 05 12:08 AM
New piccies of The Ping Thing Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 18 January 15th 05 08:42 PM
PING: Buropeans Yowie Cat anecdotes 10 January 13th 05 11:06 AM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM