cricket hunt

Old August 29th 05, 03:28 AM
Sundance

Yes, yoo iz. Yoo kan keep dat helmit if yoo wantz.

Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
She puts on her helmet anna stylez arownd, I iz lukin gud, Trudi
Sundance wrote in message
OK, heer yoo go.

Sundance, handing Trudi a helmet

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
yez a helmit purleze, Trudi
Sundance wrote in message
Fangu. Wud yoo like a helmet, or maybe one uv da messkitz?

Sundance

Old August 29th 05, 04:10 AM
Sundance

Dere iz lotz more -- wud yoo like to take one fur him, too? I really got a
gud deel on this stufz. Since Catmerica haz nevver gone to war, awl da
militerry stufz is surplus.

Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*deep blush* thank yourownsef, Trudi, hopin BK will like it
. ..

Old August 29th 05, 05:28 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, gudgud sugjestshun!
I'll hab uh big jar reddy fur drying da krikitz intu spurrinkelz!
Negzt tyme yu tawk tu her, tell Rebecca fangz.

Hooo gotz enny krikitz yet??????????????
I howp dere ar moor den juzt wun.
Effin juzt wun maykez lotza noyze.

Pitoonya

"Sundance" wrote in message
.. .
[Sundance's army/navy surplus walkie-talkie buzzes and he answers it.]

Hello?... Hi Rebecca.... Ize a liddle bizzy rite now.... OK, I'll tell
her, but I hazta git bak to bizness.

[Sundance turns off the walkie-talkie.]

Hey, Pitoonya, Rebecca sez yoo shud try krikit sprinklez on yur MiceKreem.

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Heer I yam!!!
I gotta flutterby net furr katshink insektz, anna liddul kayje u pu him
in.

Meowmee sez we shud put him owtside wen we katsh him.
I tink I wanna tayzt him furzt, at leez uh lik.

Pitoonya

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all of you
want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that cricket?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old September 1st 05, 03:06 AM
ClowderCat

Heer I yam!!!
I gotta flutterby net furr katshink insektz, anna liddul kayje u pu him in.

Meowmee sez we shud put him owtside wen we katsh him.
I tink I wanna tayzt him furzt, at leez uh lik.

Pitoonya

Good. We were hoping you would come. That's a cute little cage.

We think we all want to taste him.

He's in here. The humans at mom's work named him Dude.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old September 1st 05, 03:11 AM
ClowderCat

*five cats wave* yes, Miss Violette

Good. The cricket went in here.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, leading the 5 cats into the supervisor's
office

Old September 1st 05, 03:12 AM
ClowderCat

Chester, Clarence and Nathan put on the camouflage helmets and look at
themselves in the mirror.

We look real cool in these. You do too!

I guess we duz, duznt we?

Sundance, pleased at having inadvertently made a fashion statement

Maybe we could wear this stuff to the next wedwink!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old September 1st 05, 03:13 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Hi everykitty. Mom came home today and told us that there's a cricket
at work and that it's driving some of the humans crazy. Do all of you
want to go to mom's work tonight and help us hunt that cricket?

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Capt.
Midnight DOC, The Good Luck Black Cat.] I'm here to help you with the
cricket hunt. Where do you want me to go?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Hi Captain Midnight. We're over here in this office. Can you hear it
cricketing?

Are Kitty Schottland and Lilith coming?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Yes, I hear it. I think it's behind that file cabinet in the far
corner. [Capt. Midnight jumps to the top of the file cabinet.] Come
out come out wherever you are!

It's ignoring you! We might have to lure it out!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old September 1st 05, 04:01 AM
ClowderCat

Chester, Clarence and Nathan look at the cool stuff that Sundance
brought.

Where did you get that stuff? It looks really useful. Mom wasn't able
to see the cricket at work because it was hiding in dark places.

The last mom heard, it had gone into this office here.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan lead Sundance and the other cats into a
supervisor's office.

You might find some mice here too.

I got all da stuff at da Catmerica Army/Navy surplus store. Dey tried to
get me to take some night-vizhun gogglez, too, but what wud kitties need wif
doze?

I didn't bring anyfing fur katchin mices, so if dere are any we will haz to
katch dem da uzual way.

Sundance

That's a good place to get stuff like that! And you might be able to
use the night vision goggles sometime if you ever have to do some work
in a darkroom!

It's ok that you didn't bring mice catching stuff. It's a lot of fun
to pounce on them.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Mouse Hunt ClowderCat Cat community 196 March 31st 05 09:10 PM
Items for Scavenger hunt Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 May 30th 04 04:48 AM
Mousie Hunt!!!! KitTen Cat community 12 January 27th 04 11:19 PM
Do Cats Hunt Squirrels? Alley Cats - misc 18 November 17th 03 03:32 PM