Happy Valemtymez Day was ordurz

Old February 16th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Happy Valemtymez Day was ordurz

It fitz juzt purrfekt, I reallirealli likez itsef... heriz your pursint...
holds out a box Inside iza collar wifa bowtie anna ruby inna center... I
hopez you likezit, Stormmee
PixieDust413 wrote in message
Sure I will! helps Stormmee fasten the collar around her neck How does
it fit?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
How kule iz dat... thank yourownsef... loses control of hersef anna
smooches
rosco onna cheek,... dem opinz da box... diz iz wunnerful... i lofez it,
kuld yourownsef hep minesef tryit on... Stormmee... lookin ofur at the

box
she gotted rosco...
PixieDust413 wrote in message
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.
for Stormmee. a ruby studded
collar onna wite medyum kolur

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica. He's carrying a small bag from the
boutique.]
Stormy, I gotted you a Valentine's Day present. [Sets small bag down

in
front of Stormmee.]

Old February 18th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Where do you want to go for Valentime's Day? We've got to show off our
collars somewhere.

Rosco

Old February 18th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I izunt sure if MMe. A anna mz cleo iz hafin a parti onna island or not, if
dey iz we kan go der ofurwize i iz opin, Stormmee

Old February 19th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Okay, I'll ask. Mme. Anais? Ms. Silvercat? Are we having a party on the
island? I want to take Stormmee some place very public to show off the ruby
studded collar I got her for Valentine's Day.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old February 19th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:46:52 -0500, PixieDust413's nimble, little paws
typed:

Okay, I'll ask. Mme. Anais? Ms. Silvercat? Are we having a party on the
island? I want to take Stormmee some place very public to show off the ruby
studded collar I got her for Valentine's Day.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

Hihi an meow,

Yes, derez a Valleytimez danse an party! In fact da Countess iz just
startink it wif a nip-shampayne toast. Why don't you gize port offer
for da toast (Pssst, and I finks dat Chester iz abowt to ask Lucy to
get winked) an party?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs