Stand Off, Um Lay Off

Old April 3rd 05, 05:11 PM
CatNipped

Default Stand Off, Um Lay Off

Bandit is in my office lying on a nice warm patch of sunshine. About 3
inches in front of her nose is a half dead mosquito. Sammy is lying about
six inches away from Bandit, nose facing nose, staring intently at the
fluttering mosquito. Every time Sammy extends her paw to grab the mosquito
Bandit hisses and slaps her paw away. Sammy quickly retracts her paw and
again stares at the fluttering mosquito and hunches herself a fraction of an
inch closer. Their paws are now about 3 inches from each other. Sammy
slooooooowly extends her paw towards the fluttering mosquito, and Bandit
hisses and slaps her paw away. Sammy looks up at me in exasperation to say,
"See how selfish she is, *she* doesn't want the bug but she won't let *me*
have it either!"

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 3rd 05, 07:59 PM
Mathew Kagis

LOL.... My bugs, not yours!

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 4th 05, 02:25 AM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Bandit is in my office lying on a nice warm patch of sunshine. About
3 inches in front of her nose is a half dead mosquito. Sammy is
lying about six inches away from Bandit, nose facing nose, staring
intently at the fluttering mosquito. Every time Sammy extends her
paw to grab the mosquito Bandit hisses and slaps her paw away. Sammy
quickly retracts her paw and again stares at the fluttering mosquito
and hunches herself a fraction of an inch closer. Their paws are now
about 3 inches from each other. Sammy slooooooowly extends her paw
towards the fluttering mosquito, and Bandit hisses and slaps her paw
away. Sammy looks up at me in exasperation to say, "See how selfish
she is, *she* doesn't want the bug but she won't let *me* have it
either!"

Awwww. Poor Sammy. She really wants to play with Bandit and everyone else
(even if it's just sharing a mosquito) but they won't let her! (Of course,
Bandit still isn't feeling absolutely great yet.)

Jill

Old April 4th 05, 03:00 AM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I feel really sorry for her. She is the sweetest little love bug!
All she wants is to be friends but she keeps being rebuffed.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 4th 05, 05:33 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:11:23 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Bandit is in my office lying on a nice warm patch of sunshine. About 3
inches in front of her nose is a half dead mosquito. Sammy is lying about
six inches away from Bandit, nose facing nose, staring intently at the
fluttering mosquito. Every time Sammy extends her paw to grab the mosquito
Bandit hisses and slaps her paw away. Sammy quickly retracts her paw and
again stares at the fluttering mosquito and hunches herself a fraction of an
inch closer. Their paws are now about 3 inches from each other. Sammy
slooooooowly extends her paw towards the fluttering mosquito, and Bandit
hisses and slaps her paw away. Sammy looks up at me in exasperation to say,
"See how selfish she is, *she* doesn't want the bug but she won't let *me*
have it either!"

The subject heading-- isn't that a Bob Marley song?

+

Theresa