Crossed paws

Old November 4th 04, 11:02 PM
Mary

"Bluesman" wrote Fatass does that all the time.
I think mostly when she is content.
It's a good look, gives off a sense of royalty.

How is Fatass doing? Has she adjusted pretty well to the loss of your
mother? That must have been a huge adjustment for her.

Old November 5th 04, 02:37 AM
teri

Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

Fatass does that all the time. I think mostly when she is content.
It's a good look, gives off a sense of royalty.

crossed is cute, but Seamus tends to strike the "superman" pose more
often.
Teri

Old November 5th 04, 06:32 PM
Rene

teri wrote in message . ..
Both of my cats (Tiger and Amber) frequently lie on their stomachs with
their paws crossed. It's almost always with the right paw over the left
paw. Have any of you noticed this?

Fatass does that all the time. I think mostly when she is content.
It's a good look, gives off a sense of royalty.

crossed is cute, but Seamus tends to strike the "superman" pose more
often.
Teri

I've often wondered what to call that pose--what a neat way to
describe it! Tucker does the "Superman" pose quite often, though he
does not cross his paws.

Rene