Her iz goink

Old June 22nd 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Her iz goink

Da soupcase has dizappeared and da ofthr stuff her haz been messink wiff. I
kno her wuden leaf itself outsidez it iz gonna storm. I dont know where
itself wented.

Piglett knowing she only turned her back for a minute. It is all in the
garage ready to be loaded in the car.

I am anxious to go but sad as my friend George and I were going to make this
trip together. I still don't know if he is of this Earth or in Heaven. His
family won't say, after all we met on line and I work at a Rest Area must
not be anything good can come of that. They are wrong but, you can't
convince people of opposite of what they want to believe.

Old June 22nd 10, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Da soupcase has dizappeared and da ofthr stuff her haz been messink
wiff. I kno her wuden leaf itself outsidez it iz gonna storm. I dont
know where itself wented.

Piglett knowing she only turned her back for a minute. It is all in
the garage ready to be loaded in the car.

I am anxious to go but sad as my friend George and I were going to
make this trip together. I still don't know if he is of this Earth or
in Heaven. His family won't say, after all we met on line and I work
at a Rest Area must not be anything good can come of that. They are
wrong but, you can't convince people of opposite of what they want to
believe.

Shrug off people who don't understand and have an enjoyable trip!

Sylvia

Old June 22nd 10, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 22, 12:09*am, "Granby" wrote:
Da soupcase has dizappeared and da ofthr stuff her haz been messink wiff. *I
kno her wuden leaf itself outsidez it iz gonna storm. *I dont know where
itself wented.

Piglett knowing she only turned her back for a minute. *It is all in the
garage ready to be loaded in the car.

I TOLE yoons to watsh dat soup-case. NOW her will go on a trip an leev
yoons wiff only fudz an wadder an a comfortable hous an sumwun to drop
by an czeck on yoons. Hmm, not tootoo bad. Can I com bisit?

WooToo

I am anxious to go but sad as my friend George and I were going to make this
trip together. *I still don't know if he is of this Earth or in Heaven. *His
family won't say, after all we met on line and I work at a Rest Area must
not be anything good can come of that. *They are wrong but, you can't
convince people of opposite of what they want to believe.

You are good to him and good for him, it is all you can do. In their
grief, his family is behaving like creeps, but it is probably all they
can do. Don't waste your spirit in anger. You will probably see him
again. Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 22nd 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 21, 10:09*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da soupcase has dizappeared and da ofthr stuff her haz been messink wiff. *I
kno her wuden leaf itself outsidez it iz gonna storm. *I dont know where
itself wented.

Piglett knowing she only turned her back for a minute. *It is all in the
garage ready to be loaded in the car.

I am anxious to go but sad as my friend George and I were going to make this
trip together. *I still don't know if he is of this Earth or in Heaven. *His
family won't say, after all we met on line and I work at a Rest Area must
not be anything good can come of that. *They are wrong but, you can't
convince people of opposite of what they want to believe.

It iss so sad to looz a fren. It leevs such a big emptee spayse.
Yoor fren wants yoo to hav a gud tyme ennyweigh. Datz wy he is yoor
fren.
Meowy, hoo wantz yoo to ha a gud tyme tew.
Old June 22nd 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:09:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

Da soupcase has dizappeared and da ofthr stuff her haz been messink
wiff. I kno her wuden leaf itself outsidez it iz gonna storm. I dont
know where itself wented.

Piglett knowing she only turned her back for a minute. It is all in the
garage ready to be loaded in the car.

OT, why don't you 'port over and join us in Chicatgo? In fact, efurryone
in your howse is welcome to come over. Since we haf lots of kitties
porting over every day to practice fur da musical, you would haf lots and
lots of company.

Paw has figgered out how to get some sleep - him opens a bottle of
somefing labeled "Moscato" (thought when I sniffed it, it didn't smell
like anyfing a cat would like) and pours himself a glass. Affur him
drinks a couple of dem, him goes to sleep wif no prollem, even when we is
rehearsing. So you won't haf to worry about da hoomin intruding in our
actifities.

Harri
Old June 22nd 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft iz laffin wayyy owt lowd, i duzint unnerstand butted der iz uzli
sefural boddlez of dat onna slef, da soft sayz it taztez gud anna hepz
hersef sleep betterer dan a pill, Trudi staring openly atta softz befur

Old June 22nd 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:26:35 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

da soft iz laffin wayyy owt lowd, i duzint unnerstand butted der iz uzli
sefural boddlez of dat onna slef, da soft sayz it taztez gud anna hepz
hersef sleep betterer dan a pill, Trudi staring openly atta softz befur

Paw also sometimes opens a boddle of somefing called "white zinfandel",
but him seems to prefurr da "moscato" stuffz. Though fur some reason him
nefer offers any to us kitties.

Harri