Zee Catorze ob Joolay!

Old July 15th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

Default Zee Catorze ob Joolay!

[A rotund grey Chrtreux, sitting at a table on a
Parisian boulevard with a huge table of food in
front of him speaks]

Bonjour mine furrends!

Zees eez zee Catorze Jooyay, zee day zat we
kitties stormed zee Bastille a long tyme ago!

And we sellebrayte zees by eetink and drinking!

Zo, whoo weeshes to joyne me fur zees luffly
spread? [picks up a leg of duck confit]

Eh?[He sings:]

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé !

[And raises his glass of nip-champagne]

à vo·tre santé, chatons!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 15th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai fink uh upproriate toast wud be tew Maggy May
A toast to her..we will love you always, dear one..
Raises glass of nip shampagne
Luv
Mosey and MeOwy

Old July 15th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger bids mosey farwell, thanks him fur his lovely hospitality anna fuds,

it iz now time fur me to take mine wife kitte ta franze, hersef lofez it der
anna so duzi so i am gonna go eatsa duckie anna drinkda nip cham wif mine
friend...

he takes mme. a.'s paw and they step into the porter and step out in furnt
of der friend...

hello, we iz here ta toazt wif ursef,

Tiger
. ..

Old July 15th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

PawPaw an Meowmee ar goink to Santa Barbarbara to sellebrate Bastille
Day. BUT...dey ar NOT takink meee!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 15th 10, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Bonjour, M. l'Inspecteur. I, Rebecca, da diplocat to Furrance, will joyn
yurownself in sellybratin Bastille Day!

Rebecca

Old July 15th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi who has juzt ported in sayz hello to tiger, mme. a. and da
inspekture... hi rebekah... where iz dat nize hercule i betz hizsef wuld
likta celibrate diz day alzo,

Trudi

Old July 15th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I beleev he iz playin a konsert sumwhare. I hopez it finishiz in time fur
him to joyn ussez.

Rebecca

Old July 16th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:17:45 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

I beleev he iz playin a konsert sumwhare. I hopez it finishiz in time fur
him to joyn ussez.

Rebecca

[trim brown cat with a handfull of flowers
appears]

Ah bonjour, mine sweet Rebecca!

And how is yurownseff? [takes her paw; hands her
boquet]

Come, let us toast to zee 14fth ob Joolie, and
eet sum ob dese treets!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir