OPdate....I Yam at mineowntrue home Agin!

Old November 13th 14, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default OPdate....I Yam at mineowntrue home Agin!

I tink I yam kyurt. I yam attid mine home agin. It smellz awlmozt da
sayme, cept meowmee iz kookin Turkey Burd Soop, and datz smellin op da
heowze.

I wyll get teztid furr tyroid inna munff and den twu munfz aftur dat.
I shur heop awlla mine numburz iz poifekt by den.

It wzzint tuutuu terribobbel at RadioCats. Tankz tu awlla yuz purrinkz.
I wyll miss mine owld blankie an toyz, buttid I gotz mor here attid howme.
Dey burn efurrytink kawz ov da radyo-aktivitee, ya kno.
Den da negzt batch ov Hypurr Tyroid kitteez ar brot in.

Fangz uhgin furr yur purrz, dey hewlpt allott!

Pit2nya AKA Not Hypur-Tyroid Enny Moor

Old November 14th 14, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

YAY Our Grand Pooh Bah is bak n kyurt uf dat tyroid fingy.
Weh r SEW happi tu hab yu bak Pit2nya ..yeUP.
Turkey burd soop huh? Sowndz nommy.
Lufz,
Mosey

Old November 14th 14, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:36:52 PM UTC-5, Sylvia M wrote:
I tink I yam kyurt. I yam attid mine home agin. It smellz awlmozt da
sayme, cept meowmee iz kookin Turkey Burd Soop, and datz smellin op da
heowze.

I wyll get teztid furr tyroid inna munff and den twu munfz aftur dat.
I shur heop awlla mine numburz iz poifekt by den.

It wzzint tuutuu terribobbel at RadioCats. Tankz tu awlla yuz purrinkz.
I wyll miss mine owld blankie an toyz, buttid I gotz mor here attid howme.
Dey burn efurrytink kawz ov da radyo-aktivitee, ya kno.
Den da negzt batch ov Hypurr Tyroid kitteez ar brot in.

Fangz uhgin furr yur purrz, dey hewlpt allott!

Wee iz sew hapy yoo ar home. Sum Turkeybird soop will dew yoo gudz iffn you wikeses itted. I duz gnot but Samanfa is droolin at da thot ob itted.

I see da Mosey has jus sended yoo a messuj wile my typist was typabitin diss.

Love,
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Old November 14th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 11/13/14 4:36 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
I tink I yam kyurt. I yam attid mine home agin. It smellz awlmozt da
sayme, cept meowmee iz kookin Turkey Burd Soop, and datz smellin op da
heowze.

I wyll get teztid furr tyroid inna munff and den twu munfz aftur dat.
I shur heop awlla mine numburz iz poifekt by den.

It wzzint tuutuu terribobbel at RadioCats. Tankz tu awlla yuz purrinkz.
I wyll miss mine owld blankie an toyz, buttid I gotz mor here attid howme.
Dey burn efurrytink kawz ov da radyo-aktivitee, ya kno.
Den da negzt batch ov Hypurr Tyroid kitteez ar brot in.

Fangz uhgin furr yur purrz, dey hewlpt allott!

Pit2nya AKA Not Hypur-Tyroid Enny Moor

We're all delighted that things went so well, and that you are back
home. I know it will be difficult to not be able to snuggle with your
hoomins, but that time will pass quickly.

Amelia

Old November 15th 14, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
[...]

Fangu fur unnerstandink, Amelia.
Sumtymes I furget, but dey remind me.
Twu weekz izza loong tyme.
Wyll yu purrleeez remynd me wen itz snuggle-tyme?
I dunt jump op tu weer da Day-skweer-paypur- iz.

Pit2nya