Into Italee: da Orient Eggspress continues...

Old January 7th 05, 05:46 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
m...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message

Tabitha and Harri kitten-bounce into the buffet area, drooling over the
wonderful choices. In their excitement they bounce into the buffet
table, rocking it just enough to cause the wine bottles to clink
together. Seeing that they are in danger of creating havoc, both

kittens
force themselves to calm down a little. Tabitha begins preparing a tray
with several dishes of cream and a little bit of all the different

kinds
of food. "Rebecca, Sundance, if you guyz wants to find us a good place
to sit I'll bring over dis tray of goodies."

Tabitha

H'lo....hiya....
Rebecca inbited me tu joyn yuawl fur luntsh.
OO000ooo wat luffurrlee foodz...
I habent bin eeting mutsh laytelee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Oh, yoo iz heer alreddy! Gudgud! Dere iz awl kinds ub fudz heer, an yur
rite, dey duz look gud. I fingk Sundance is sabing usses a place ober

dere
unner doze treez. I hope yoo duznt mind dat we iznt awl girlkittees like
yoo were fingking -- Sundance an Harri iz honorari brofur an sisfur an da

4
ub usses is sharin a staterum on da trane. Sundance can be furry nice

wuntz
yoo gitz to kno him.
--
Rebecca, glad that Pitoonya came to lunch

Iz he?? Den datz hokay wiff me. It wuz thotfol furr him to sabe awl us gurlz
uh playze...Shud we bring him uh playte of foodz tuu?

I hab neffurr bin in da owt, cept in uh kayreer...I bet dat tree bark iz
gudgud
furr tu sharpin klawz on, I juzt betcha...

Pitoonya

Old January 7th 05, 01:33 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger and TV are both suitably impurressed and neither says a word, they
both think, great fud, great weafur and great ladycatz, duzint get any
betterer dan diz, they look at each ofur and hi paw silently
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Darius hands the keys to the Ferrari to Anaïs: "Here - rather than

renting
you a Fiat or Peugeot for the day, I thought that you'd like to try my

new
toy. I'll see the four of you at the winery at 2:00 for lunch with the

bus
of other kitties - and the Signora at LaBuca is already cooking up a

storm
for your friends - and she has a fresh shipment of lobsters if anycat
(winking at Tiger) would like one! Ciao!"

With that Anaïs hugs her uncle, grabs Cleo by the paw, and runs to the
car, "C'mon gise!" she yells to Tiger and TV, who have somehow,
mysteriously found themselves in the back seat. Anaïs hits the red

"start"
button, and all 12 cylinders roar to life with a healthy rumble. She
engages the "launch" button, revs the engine to 5000 RPM, and hits the
right paddle-shifter. With an ungodly roar and nary a squeal, the car
launches down the country road, gathering speed as Anaïs flips up thru

all
six gears as the trees turn into a blur, and farmers in donkey carts
scramble to get out of the way. The narrow road turns downhill, and a
sweeping right-hand curve comes up quickly. Anaïs stands on the brakes

and
snaps down four gears, as the bright yellow coupe slides gracefully

around
the corner and Anaïs and Cleo high-five each other as she accelerates up
through the gears again. "Isn't this a blast, gise?" she asks the

boy-cats,
who are looking rather wide-eyed. "Uh, duz this thing haff seet-belts?"
asks Tiger quietly...

Under the expert guidance of Mlle. Anais, the yellow speed machine roars
through the valley past vineyards, orchards, family farms, and more
beautiful scenery than the kitties have observed anywhere else on this
trip. Spotting a particularly beautiful shady glen beside a stream as
they fly past, Mlle. Anais skillfully downshifts and slows, whips into a
quick U-turn, and returns to the glen. All four cats exit the car and
stretch their paws.

Cleo takes TV's paw and wanders towards the stream. "Isn't this just a
lovely spot, TV?" "Sure iz", he replies, "dis is way nicer dan da
scenery where we did da Catolympics."

"Oh, look, fishies!". Cleo makes a couple of half-hearted bats towards
the fish swimming past in the clear water, but tries not to splash
herself of TV. "I sure wouldn't mind having a stream in my yard at home.
I guess that's why I like the mountain place so much - that stream in
the back yard is so much fun to watch. I can lie there beside the stream
and watch it for hours on end." Cleo then wanders over to the nearby
bushes and picks a handful of wild berries for her and TV.

TV and Cleo watch the fishies for a while, then hunt some of the buggies
they see flying around. They notice Mlle. Anais and Tiger also amusing
themselves beside the stream and doing their own buggie hunting.

After an hour or so of relaxing, playing, smurgling, and smooching all
four kitties decide at the same time that it's time to get on with the
tour. With a wild yell the two ladycats make a mad dash for the car. The
two boycats grin at each other at the sight of their ladies having so
much fun, then trot to join them in the car. Anais gets the engine
roaring again, shoots them out onto the road, and they are once again
flying past vineyards, orchards, and farms. Every farmcat they pass
waves at them, smiling at the young kitties obviously having such a
wonderful time. It also helps that they recognize Darius' roadster.
After driving past one particularly large vineyard for several minutes
Anais suprises everyone by cutting the wheel hard to the right, putting
the sports car into a tight spin. Once the dust settles and they can all
breathe again, everybody notices that they are parked beside a large
cream-and-white bus, with Community kitties just starting to exit the bus.

As the kitties exit the bus they assemble in the courtyard in front of a
very old but very well maintained stone house. A granite fountain
splashes noisily near the center of the courtyard. They are shaded by
olive trees and lush bougainvillea and surrounded by spectacular rose
bushes. A line of olive trees continues off in both directions,
shielding the lands behind them from view. Darius and Maria walk around
the corner of the house and approach the kitties once again.

"Welcome to my humble abode", greets Darius. "We have a simple luncheon
prepared for you, and have arranged a tour of the facility as well." He
waves his paw, and a couple of wait-kitties come around the corner of
the house, each pushing a cart. The wait-kitties circulate among the
assembled Community cats, askign their preference of beverage - fresh
cream or one of several varieties of wine. Once all the kitties have a
glass in paw, Darius stands on the edge of the fountain and raises his
won glass. "Salud, everykitty, and have a wonderful time here!" With
that he takes a sip of his wine.

Darius and Maria then lead the kitties around the corner of the house.
As they reach the rear of the house they are greeted by a spectacular
sight - a huge vineyard stretching off to the right and left as far as
they can see, a nearby building with much fruit processing equipment,
another large building that appears to be set into a hillside, and off
in the distance the buildings of a dairy farm. Darius leads them into a
spacious fenced yard with many trees and comfortable pillows.

"As you can see, we grow a few grapes here. The large building in front
of you is where we sort and grade the grapes. We keep the best for our
own uses, and sell the remainder to other local wineries. Also in there
is the equipment we use to crush the grapes, filter the crush, do the
technical work like correcting the raw specific gravity, and starting
the initial fermentation. The smaller building that is dug into the
hillside is the fermentation room. The temperature is controlled by the
earth, and the wine resides there while it ferments and while it ages.

The larger bulidings off to the left are our dairy farm. After all,
what's the point of producing excellent wine if you don't also have
access to wonderfully fresh cream? A kitty's life would not be complete
if he had one but not the other. We produce what I believe to be some of
the sweetest cream in this valley.

Come, join me inside. I have a buffet set up for you. All 6 of the
varieties of wine we produce, chilled fresh sweet cream, a wonderful
selection of cheeses, and a few light dishes my chef enjoys preparing.
We have some tables set up inside, and you are also welcome to bring
your lunches out here under the trees to enjoy this lovely breeze."

With that, all the kitties make thier way into Darius and Maria's house.
There in the back room they find a buffet to please every cat - wine,
cream, cheese, roast beef, turkey, salmon, an assortment of canned cat
foods and kibble.

Cleopatra strolls to the buffet table and loads up a platter with a
little bit of everything. TV joins her, filling four glasses with the
excellent nip wines. Cleo and TV head for a large cushion under a
sycamore tree and wave for Mlle. Anais and Tiger to join them. "Mlle.
Anais, I am so very impressed! Your uncle and aunt have such an
impressive operation, and they are such hospitable hosts!"

Cleopatra

Old January 7th 05, 01:48 PM
Miss Violette

Trudi wake up* I think it is time for lunch, would you like to 'port ofur
fur some lunch BK? Trudi

Old January 7th 05, 03:46 PM
Beverly Orel

We jus luff dis trip! Wat fud! Wat wunnerful akkohmayshuns! Wat uh grayte
train!!! Jus luk owt dat windoh --isn it beeyootiful!!!!
Hihihi P\toonya--so glad yew cud joyn us.

Samantha an duh gurls: Finney, Lucey * Jeannie

PS --see dat dezzurt ofur dare--it's creme brulee--yum. lotsa custard an
carmeliizzed sugar on duh top--a treet fur duh tayste buds. And shshshhhh
NIPTEA! grayte combinayshun!!
"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:30:50 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

H'lo....hiya....
Rebecca inbited me tu joyn yuawl fur luntsh.
OO000ooo wat luffurrlee foodz...
I habent bin eeting mutsh laytelee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Hihi Pitoonya!

I'ze glad dat yoo joyned usses fur lunch! Derez all kynds uf goodiez heer.
Wood yoo like sum creem while yur waitink fur da gurls to brink da fuds?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/6/2005 11:39:31 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old January 7th 05, 04:45 PM
Tabitha Kitten

H'lo....hiya....
Rebecca inbited me tu joyn yuawl fur luntsh.
OO000ooo wat luffurrlee foodz...
I habent bin eeting mutsh laytelee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Hihi, Pitoonya! Youz is always welcome here. Come sit wif us - here's
Rebecca, and dat's Sundance, and dis is Harri (mine newest sisfur). And
here is a big plate full of good stuffs to eat, and some boddles of nip
wine and cream.

Tabitha
Old January 7th 05, 05:45 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
We jus luff dis trip! Wat fud! Wat wunnerful akkohmayshuns! Wat uh

grayte
train!!! Jus luk owt dat windoh --isn it beeyootiful!!!!
Hihihi P\toonya--so glad yew cud joyn us.

Fangu, I yam glad tu be heer furr uh wile.
It wuz litening an tundering at mine heowze diz mornink.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old January 7th 05, 05:48 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
H'lo....hiya....
Rebecca inbited me tu joyn yuawl fur luntsh.
OO000ooo wat luffurrlee foodz...
I habent bin eeting mutsh laytelee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Hihi, Pitoonya! Youz is always welcome here. Come sit wif us - here's
Rebecca, and dat's Sundance, and dis is Harri (mine newest sisfur). And
here is a big plate full of good stuffs to eat, and some boddles of nip
wine and cream.

Tabitha

Hiya Tabitha.
Hiya agin Rebecca,
Hiya Hari, glad tu meetcha,
Hiya Sundance, fangz furr reservink diz nize space unnur da tree.

Um Yum! Fangu yu furr da gudgud fuudz, Tabitha.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old January 7th 05, 06:32 PM
Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Hiya Tabitha.
Hiya agin Rebecca,
Hiya Hari, glad tu meetcha,
Hiya Sundance, fangz furr reservink diz nize space unnur da tree.

Um Yum! Fangu yu furr da gudgud fuudz, Tabitha.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yur welcum, Pitoonya. Ize glad yoo cud join us. Tell us abowt yurself.
Yoo sed yoo wuz in a foster home wit yur reel cat meowmie and yur reel
brofur? What wuz dat like, and where wuz yoo before dat?
--
Sundance

Old January 7th 05, 06:57 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 06:48:51 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

Cleopatra strolls to the buffet table and loads up a platter with a
little bit of everything. TV joins her, filling four glasses with the
excellent nip wines. Cleo and TV head for a large cushion under a
sycamore tree and wave for Mlle. Anais and Tiger to join them. "Mlle.
Anais, I am so very impressed! Your uncle and aunt have such an
impressive operation, and they are such hospitable hosts!"

Cleopatra

Why fangu Cleo! Yes, dey iz furry nicw kitties! I liffed wif dem while I
was in kitty-college. My aunt wood take me to La Scala weneffur she
purrformed, it wuz furry nice.

Y'kno I don see da Captain or Mr. Fitz-Thomas. Let me call Pierre an see
if'n dey wanna come...

dials Pierre on her cell phone

Oh... hmmm... yoo don say!

Cleo - boys - Gaetano and da Countess rented a car an took off togeffur
furt da day. Let me call da Captain an tells him.

dials Captain Midnight Captain! I haff sum noos...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/7/2005 1:53:07 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 7th 05, 07:03 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:46:03 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

We jus luff dis trip! Wat fud! Wat wunnerful akkohmayshuns! Wat uh grayte
train!!! Jus luk owt dat windoh --isn it beeyootiful!!!!
Hihihi P\toonya--so glad yew cud joyn us.

Samantha an duh gurls: Finney, Lucey * Jeannie

PS --see dat dezzurt ofur dare--it's creme brulee--yum. lotsa custard an
carmeliizzed sugar on duh top--a treet fur duh tayste buds. And shshshhhh
NIPTEA! grayte combinayshun!!

Hihi Gurlz!

I'ze glad dat yur enjoyink da trip and da fud heer, an' I see dat yoo met
Pitoonya - itz nice to haff noo kittees joyn da Community!

Dat creme broolay duz luk gud, duzn't it?

An' Pitooyna - dat big yellow cat offur dere iz my wink, Tiger, an datz
Cleopatra an her wink TV nekst to her. They all wave hihi to Pityoona.
If'n yoo feels lyke, yoo can meow wif us after yoo an da gurlz haff lunch,
OK?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs