I'ze finkin I'ze mebbe needs sum purrz

Old April 19th 05, 01:44 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default I'ze finkin I'ze mebbe needs sum purrz

I'ze not feelin too gud rite now anna Meowmie is talkin bout takin offa wurk
anna takin me to da TED tomorrow. Mebbe sum purrz wud make me feel bedderer
anna Meowmie will stop talkin bout takin me to TED.

Whaddya fink?
Boogie da not feelin too gud rite now HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore.

Meowmie note He was fine this morning, but when the DH came home for
lunch, he said that Boog was listless and "dull". He had hurked a bit and
left a pretty soft "treasure" in the box and was moving pretty slowly when I
got home from work this evening. He perked up when I mentioned treats, but
he refused both his favorite pouncies and the special kitty milk, too. He
picked at his dinner, and drank a little water this evening. Hopefully,
this is just a small upset, but considering his age (16) and some
respiratory issues, I will be taking him to TED first thing in the morning.
If he worsens, of course, we'll be off to the "Mergency TED".

Boogie's Mom, worried

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old April 19th 05, 03:26 AM
Sylvia M.

I'm thinkin that we'll get purr motorz going.

Sylvia & Pitoonya

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message news

Old April 19th 05, 04:11 AM
Gabrielle

Weze purrrrring ar best fur yew, Boogie. We need ar HarpurrCat.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, & Ned

Old April 19th 05, 04:14 AM

Rebecca wrote:
Purrrrrpurrrrrpurrrrrpurrrrr (repeet az needid!)

Rebecca

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
news
I'ze not feelin too gud rite now anna Meowmie is talkin bout takin

offa
wurk
anna takin me to da TED tomorrow. Mebbe sum purrz wud make me feel

bedderer
anna Meowmie will stop talkin bout takin me to TED.

Whaddya fink?
Boogie da not feelin too gud rite now HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore.

Boogie, as a DOC of 15 years, I am sending my best purrs and the
Younger Five around here are sending their best purrs also.
Raphael, TKC, DOC, GCC, POTS, *PA*

Old April 19th 05, 04:25 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Boogie's Mom wrote:

I'ze not feelin too gud rite now anna Meowmie is talkin bout takin offa wurk
anna takin me to da TED tomorrow. Mebbe sum purrz wud make me feel bedderer
anna Meowmie will stop talkin bout takin me to TED.

Whaddya fink?
Boogie da not feelin too gud rite now HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore.

On behalf of all the Highland kitties, including Harri Roadcat and our
neighbors ShortTail Tom and CaliCat, our best purrs are coming your way.
Please feel better soon, Boogie.

Cleopatra
for Amelia, Tabitha, Samuel, Harri, STTom, and CaliCat
Old April 19th 05, 05:16 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:44:20 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

[...]

Boogie, yew poor deer, I'ze sendink purrrrrz yur way!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/19/2005 12:15:44 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 19th 05, 05:42 PM
Boogie's Mom

Boogie's Mom he

Took Boog to TED this morning. He felt so poorly that he went into the
dreaded "bocks" without protest, which is not like him at all. He lived up
to his reputation, however in that TED Michelle had to give him some gas to
settle him down.

The good news is that his labwork was all normal (most excellent for a 16
year old VC). His thyroid won't be back till Thurs, so we're waiting on
that. The relatively bad news is that he's developed a grade 4 (out of 6)
heart murmur and will probably be taking a trip to the cardiologist in the
near future. He was a bit dehydrated, so TED Michelle gave him some IV and
sub-q fluids and said no food till later this evening.

He's sleeping off his morning's adventure right now, and I'm checking him
periodically. We appreciate your purrs and support so much. Thank you and
please keep purring.

Boogie's Mom and Boogie, too.

Old April 19th 05, 06:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:42:23 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

[...]

'porter twinkles and out steps Anaïs and Tiger with packages

Hi Boogie!

Heerz sum uv my home-made chicken sooup fur yurownself Anaï hands
Boogie a kitty-tupperware. Tiger approaches and clandestinely hands
Boogie a package And heerz a small bottle of Jamison's nip-whisky!

We boff hopez dat yew feelz better!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/19/2005 1:02:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 19th 05, 08:09 PM
Ayeshalan

Poorpoor Boogie!

We are all purring for you to get better quick!

Ariel DOC, on behalf of the rest of the Lawson/Medina Cats:
Mina, Lilith, Lyouju and Eddie