trolling for kittens

Old October 9th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default trolling for kittens

DD2 is home all week with a case of hand, foot and mouth disease
(coxsacie virus). It's barely slowing her down, but she's contagious,
so she has to stay out of daycare. She's been having a blast having
Loodee/Woowee/Louie all to herself. Her favorite activity is to have
me tie her "rope" (a knitted length of yarn) to a small stuffed animal
(Austin from the Backyardigans) and to drag the animal up and down the
hardwood hallway in the house. Louie pounces on Austin, grabs hold and
gets towed down the length of the hallway. I'm not getting any work
done, but I can't say I'm complaining

-Caroline S.
Old October 10th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Caroline S. wrote:
DD2 is home all week with a case of hand, foot and mouth disease
(coxsacie virus). It's barely slowing her down, but she's contagious,
so she has to stay out of daycare. She's been having a blast having
Loodee/Woowee/Louie all to herself. Her favorite activity is to have
me tie her "rope" (a knitted length of yarn) to a small stuffed animal
(Austin from the Backyardigans) and to drag the animal up and down the
hardwood hallway in the house. Louie pounces on Austin, grabs hold and
gets towed down the length of the hallway. I'm not getting any work
done, but I can't say I'm complaining

Hehehehe, Cary does something similar. We call it "Fishing for Cats".

Suki will chase anything, but doens't have a long attention span so its not
an ongoing game.

Shadowcat likes hunting and chasing flies, but won't come out of her
territory (the kitchen) so we ararely ever see her do it.

Pickle can keep up his hunting skills for hours, unfortuantley the only
thing he'll chase, bat and chew is the yarn that is attached to my knitting
or crochet needles. I have a half finsihed ponch that is covered in
Picklespit (and white cat fur of course. And what colour is my yarn? Not
black, but a dark navy, which is close enough to highlight the humungous
amount of catfur intimately woven into it. I take a token of my cats
everywehre I go.....)

Yowie

Old October 10th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I knitted two throws this summer for a couple of friends. Even though I
tried to remove the cat hair, I still signed the card "From Gramby and the 3
furrballs"

Old October 19th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Caroline S. wrote:
DD2 is home all week with a case of hand, foot and mouth disease
(coxsacie virus). It's barely slowing her down, but she's contagious,
so she has to stay out of daycare. She's been having a blast having
Loodee/Woowee/Louie all to herself. Her favorite activity is to have
me tie her "rope" (a knitted length of yarn) to a small stuffed animal
(Austin from the Backyardigans) and to drag the animal up and down the
hardwood hallway in the house. Louie pounces on Austin, grabs hold and
gets towed down the length of the hallway. I'm not getting any work
done, but I can't say I'm complaining

-Caroline S.

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek