A Kissamouse Party at Mosey's, yer Invited

Old November 9th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default A Kissamouse Party at Mosey's, yer Invited

Hihi mine frends. The Kits, Mimzy n Bob Qat n I were sitting in frunt uff a
nise warm fire tawking bout lotsa stuff n we wood reely wike tew hab a nise
big happee Kissamouse Party. I xplained it wuz dere furst anivursary uff
dem getting to our hoam, n da a big mountain lion brot dem az tiny bitties
tew thuh partee n so on. I sorta splained bowt dere meowmies, n dey took
efferfing very well, n dey boff got on mine lap, putted dere arms round mine
neck n daid, boff tegefer :Yoo r da bestest daddy effer, we wuffs yoo" Den
dey started to purr n got all snugglypurring n fell asleep in my lap. I
luff mine Kits n dey r thu most impuurtant fing tew me.
I just put dem tew bed n had a happy cry. I faownd some moar rainbow
hankies to cry into.

Uff korse we'll tayke down the halloweeny dexorashuns n make thu howse wook
like et did wast yeer, onlee mabee bedder dis yeer, I dunno da date yet,
but everykittey iz imvited, so iz LL, M&M n inny noo kitties to the
Community, we gots tew inbite Anti Heather n the Renniekids n fosters, n of
corse thuh d*gs too. Dey gits a speshul pwase owtside to run n pway, but
dere izznt a way for dem tew git owt uff thuh big yard. I'b got lotsa fun
fings pwanned owt, n I really hoap you will wanna have a Community
Kissamouse Party at our big hoam. I am gonna invited Morgana, Aed, Paddy,
inny uff the Second World kitties hoo wanna come, I wunner iffen dey hab
Kissamouse in The Second World
We'll sings songs wike we did wast yeer...n waff.
I will decorate the outside uff the hoam wike wast yeer,
Da date will probubly bee arownd thu 23 uff December till hoo knowz wen?
We'll hab massive fudz, n a tree, a menorah, lemme gnow wat yoo fink.
umkay?
I am gonna go share my chickum dat Meowmie gib me wif sum out kitty hoo
dont hab a hoam or fuds.
Laters n luffs
Mosey

Old November 9th 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz sowndz nize... anna az soon aza turkey day iz ofur den well planta be
der, but we needsa figure owt bowt turkee day, Chester

--
Have a wonderful day