Herz baaaaaccccckkk

Old December 31st 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Herz baaaaaccccckkk

Herself gotted home about 8 this effenink.

Her gotted two stents putted in and gottted about free arteries cleaned out.

Ad doctor said when herself gets her strength back her shod be fine. Her
has a no exercise bike and haste wait a few days for her ken use itself.

Yelper, I am back and all cleaned out and ready for a few more years.

Am tired, very tired but that won't last forever.

Thank you for the purrs. I was scared spitless when I went in and kept
thinking of all of you before the procedure. Thanks guys.

Lee and Robert are here with me tonight, along with my brother from Mass.

Old December 31st 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Hi GraaaaaaaaaMby
Weeeeeee are sew gwad tewsee yerownself..welcume hoam...
Ohhhhhhh et iz sew gudgud tew gnow yew r umkay..we hab awl been purring n
doingH happee feetzdanses wen we hurd yoo wuz umkay.
Whoo Hoo Gramby iz bak....you gitted sum rezt n sae hihi to Lee n Robert
Weeeeeee are sew happeehappee.
rnt we kommunity...???????
Meowmie iz sew gwad tew heer frum yerownself n gwad yoo r umake tew.
Luffs, moar purrs n happee feets tew.
Luffs
Mosey & Meowmie
--yoo jest mayed owr dae. smiley kitty

"Granby"

Old December 31st 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:36:13 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Herself gotted home about 8 this effenink.

Her gotted two stents putted in and gottted about free arteries cleaned out.

Ad doctor said when herself gets her strength back her shod be fine. Her
has a no exercise bike and haste wait a few days for her ken use itself.

Yelper, I am back and all cleaned out and ready for a few more years.

Am tired, very tired but that won't last forever.

Thank you for the purrs. I was scared spitless when I went in and kept
thinking of all of you before the procedure. Thanks guys.

Lee and Robert are here with me tonight, along with my brother from Mass.

Meow, Granby!

Home iz where da kitties is!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2009 10:44:49 AM
Old December 31st 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Herself gotted home about 8 this effenink.

Her gotted two stents putted in and gottted about free arteries cleaned out.

Ad doctor said when herself gets her strength back her shod be fine. Her
has a no exercise bike and haste wait a few days for her ken use itself.

Yelper, I am back and all cleaned out and ready for a few more years.

Am tired, very tired but that won't last forever.

Thank you for the purrs. I was scared spitless when I went in and kept
thinking of all of you before the procedure. Thanks guys.

Lee and Robert are here with me tonight, along with my brother from Mass.

Weez sening purrrs fur yur welbein. TuTu and MLB
Old January 1st 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 30, 10:36*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Herself gotted home about 8 this effenink.

Her gotted two stents putted in and gottted about free arteries cleaned out.

Ad doctor said when herself gets her strength back her shod be fine. *Her
has a no exercise bike and haste wait a few days for her ken use itself.

Yelper, I am back and all cleaned out and ready for a few more years.

Am tired, very tired but that won't last forever.

Thank you for the purrs. *I was scared spitless when I went in and kept
thinking of all of you before the procedure. *Thanks guys.

Lee and Robert are here with me tonight, along with my brother from Mass.

I will port offer der an skip da Mew Yeer Eve parti in Florida, two be
wiff yoons an wiff da byootiful Piglet.

--
Wascal
Old January 1st 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Wascal, iffin u wantz tu u kan kom ofver here butted, u likez partiez
so muchez u shuld go and haff a good times. Piglet appreciating the offfer
but not wanting Wascal to miss the fun.

Human note. Willow seems to have adopted the new exercise bike. Lays on
the seat and glares at the other two if they even thin about getting up
there. Not that O T could on a good day.

Old January 1st 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Granby wrote:

Herself gotted home about 8 this effenink.

Her gotted two stents putted in and gottted about free arteries cleaned
out.

Ad doctor said when herself gets her strength back her shod be fine. Her
has a no exercise bike and haste wait a few days for her ken use itself.

Yelper, I am back and all cleaned out and ready for a few more years.

Am tired, very tired but that won't last forever.

Thank you for the purrs. I was scared spitless when I went in and kept
thinking of all of you before the procedure. Thanks guys.

Lee and Robert are here with me tonight, along with my brother from Mass.

Welcome home Gramby. If the people I've known who have had a similar
procedure are any guide, you're going to be feeling pretty good before too
long and a lot stronger.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 1st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 31 2009, 11:47*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Fangu Wascal, iffin u wantz tu u kan kom ofver here butted, u likez partiez
so muchez u shuld go and haff a good times. *Piglet appreciating the offfer
but not wanting Wascal to miss the fun.

I will haff a gooder time heer. Yoor companee maks partees mulch more
funfun. An Granby is sew important to da Catmoonity dat I fink wun ob
da New Haven clowder shud be dere.

Human note. *Willow seems to have adopted the new exercise bike. *Lays on
the seat and glares at the other two if they even thin *about getting up
there. *Not that O T could on a good day.

Willow, yoons let Granby yooz her bike, pleez.

--
Wascal

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old January 1st 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da furri iz veri gud at pikin owt kittee furnishure, himz getted uses a new
futon, anna new dryer anna new pooter chair, he getted futon for OEJ anna
minesef, den da dryer for chester, anna da pooter chair fur minesef so i
letted tv anna MH haz mine spot onna futon beclawz i haza new chair, Tiger

--
Have a great day

Old January 2nd 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Her started uzink it diz day. Herown brofther laffs at herself when she
getz on itself. Her is too shortz anna it is too tall and her haz quite a
time of doink dat. Piglett laying on the couch watching the antics as gramby
gets on the bike.