Happee annipurrsary to myown deer Toonya

Old February 13th 15, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Happee annipurrsary to myown deer Toonya

Deer Toonya. Owrown annipurrsary iz kummin up dis weekend. Wud yoo like to go onna date wif myownself? We kud go owt fur fudz, maybe at da sekrit kittee resturant on da top uv da Golden Gate Brij in San Furncisco. Den we kud go dansin at the Waldorf Astoria Grand Ballrum -- we kud evin go bak in time fur dat to attend wun uv da old-timey fantsee ballz. Den we kud go to da Valleytimez Day partee frum da uther thred.

Uv korse, we kud do sumfing eltz, if yoo purrferz. Juss let myownself know.

Yur luving wink,
Sunnydanse
Old February 14th 15, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Deer Toonya. Owrown annipurrsary iz kummin up dis weekend. Wud yoo like to
go onna date wif myownself? We kud go owt fur fudz, maybe at da sekrit
kittee resturant on da top uv da Golden Gate Brij in San Furncisco. Den we
kud go dansin at the Waldorf Astoria Grand Ballrum -- we kud evin go bak in
time fur dat to attend wun uv da old-timey fantsee ballz. Den we kud go to
da Valleytimez Day partee frum da uther thred.

Uv korse, we kud do sumfing eltz, if yoo purrferz. Juss let myownself know.

Yur luving wink,
Sunnydanse
-----
OMB! I wud luff to!
Yu did uh wunnerfol plan.
I wyll port upto Samframcisco.
Meowmee an Pawpaw wunt mynd. Dey iz goin tu uh moovee an dinner. I kin
stay awl dae an intu da nyte! Heow wunnerfol ov yu tu rememfur.

Yur luffink wynk bak,

Toonya

Old February 14th 15, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance arrives at the top of the Golden Gate Bridge to be sure everything is ready. He greets the headwaiter.]

Sundance: Hello, Meowrice. Is efurryfing in order fur tunite?

Meowrice: Yes, Monsieur Sundance. I purrpared everything just as you said. I am certain that you and Madame Pi2nya will enjoy your evening.

Sundance: Furry gud. Did da speshul wine arrive frum Furrance?

Meowrice: Yes, M. Lenoir sent a case of the special Châteauneuf-du-Chat from his own vineyard. I must say, our sommelier is very impurressed that you were able to get him to send it on such short notice.

Sundance: Well, myown sisfur is da Catmerica Diplocat to Furrance an a furry gud frend uv hiz. Kan yoo show myownself da rest uv da arranjmintz?

Meowrice: Certainement. Our dining room is right at the top of the north tower of the bridge. It has glass walls so that you can see the view in all directions. We have prepared a menu listing some of our house specialités, but you can feel free to order anything you like and our kitchen will accommodate you. We received deliveries of all the fresh ingredients we would need for anything you might like. After your meal, we have a 'porter ready for your use to go to the Waldorf Astoria.

Sundance: Fangu, Meowrice. Dis awl lukz purrfeck. Ize shur we will haz a wunnerful time. Now I needz to go home to git reddy. I will be bak tonite wif Toonya.
Old February 15th 15, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance appears outside Pi2nya's house. He has come to escort her on their date. He is wearing his best (and only!) tuxedo, and is carrying a corsage for his wink (petunias, of course!). He rings the doorbell. After a moment, she opens the door.]

Hello, Sweetee, Ize heer to take yurown bootiful self on owrown date. Iz yoo reddy to go?
Old February 15th 15, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
[Sundance appears outside Pi2nya's house. He has come to escort her on
their date. He is wearing his best (and only!) tuxedo, and is carrying a
corsage for his wink (petunias, of course!). He rings the doorbell. After
a moment, she opens the door.]

Hello, Sweetee, Ize heer to take yurown bootiful self on owrown date. Iz
yoo reddy to go?

Pit2nya, shampooed, brushed and blow dried, and ofcourse purrrfumed,
wearing one shouldered sleek silver gown trimmed wif black velvet,
adorned only with her red-gem medallion, opens the door to greet her
wink/date.

Hello, Darlink, I yam reddy, willink, an abel to go! Fangu fur tha catsage.
(hugz an smoochiz).
You luuk hangsum an devine, luff.

Old February 15th 15, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Sweetee, yoo lukz so bootiful! An yoo iz warin yurown hart's-desire stone -- I still seez yurown face when I lukz into it.

I haz arranjed sumfing speshul to git ussez to da resturant. Pleez step dis way...

[Sundance and Pi2nya go to the end of her driveway where their transport is waiting. Actually, two choices of transport. One is a hot air balloon with a basket that has sides low enough for a kitty to look over, but high enough that they don't have to if they don't like heights. The other choice is a sleek black limousine, sized for kitties, with extra-large windows so the occupants can get a good view.]

Which wun wud yoo like to uze?

Sundance
Old February 16th 15, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Sweetee, yoo lukz so bootiful! An yoo iz warin yurown hart's-desire
stone -- I still seez yurown face when I lukz into it.

I haz arranjed sumfing speshul to git ussez to da resturant. Pleez step dis
way...

[Sundance and Pi2nya go to the end of her driveway where their transport is
waiting. Actually, two choices of transport. One is a hot air balloon with
a basket that has sides low enough for a kitty to look over, but high
enough that they don't have to if they don't like heights. The other choice
is a sleek black limousine, sized for kitties, with extra-large windows so
the occupants can get a good view.]

Which wun wud yoo like to uze?

Sundance
Letz go dere in da balloon an luukowt ov da bazkit maybee wiff bynokularz?,
denn reeturn after dark in da Limmo.
I luff dat you ar soo sweet an thotful, Dere.

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Old February 16th 15, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh goodee, I hoped yoo wud like dat, but I didnt know if yoo like bein up hihi. I fingk dey haz two parez uv binokularz in dere fur ussez alreddy.

[Sundance and Pi2nya get some safety information about riding in a hot air balloon, then get into the basket. The pilot lifts off and they start their trip. They travel up the Catifurnia coast with its beautiful views. They see ocean waves breaking on shore. They see some kitties body-surfing at a kitty beach, and they wave to them. To the east, they can see the Sierra Nevada mountains in the distance. Before they know it, they have arrived at the top of the Golden Gate Bridge restaurant and are greeted by Meowrice.]

Meowrice: Greetings Monsieur Sundance and Madame Pi2nya! Welcome to our restaurant! We are happy to have you with us tonight. May I take your coats? Our hostess will seat you and bring you some menus.

Hostess: Would you like to come this way?

[Sundance and Pi2nya follow the hostess into the dining room and are seated at a table by the glass wall.]

Hostess: Here are your menus. If you would like something that is not on the menu, you just need to ask and we can prepare it for you. Would you like a beverage to start with? We have the special Châteauneuf-du-Chat that you had flown in, or we could bring you something else.

[Sundance lets Pi2nya decide and the waitress goes to get their beverages.]

Sundance: Isnt deze vyooz amazin, Sweetee? We can see San Furncisco, da bay, and almost awl da way to myown howse!
Old February 16th 15, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

--------------------------------
Da b'loon tryp wuz lufferly, soo kwiet an floaty, an it landed us rite heer
on da top ov da wurld!
Weer iz yur heowze?

Sundance points.

I kan see mine antee Bessie's heowze, she liffz in Belleview, an mine Antee
Paulette's heowze..., She liffz on dat i-land!
Kin we see Nova Skosha frum heer? Meowmee hazza frend dere.

Pit2nya takes a sip of the Châteauneuf-du-Chat

Old February 18th 15, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I duznt know abowt Nova Skosha. Maybe we didnt go hi enuf to see it.

Dis wine dat Hercule sent iz furry gud, isnt it?

[The waitkitty arrives carrying a tray.]

Waitkitty: Good evening, Monsieur and Madame. I have for you some appetizers, complements of the house. There are shrimp, clams on the half shell, and moths on a stick. If you would like to try any of our other appetizers, just ask. Are you ready to order your main courses?