'nip heads

Old January 10th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

Default 'nip heads

Over the years I've bought the occasional toy filled with catnip, but
LB and Sammy are immune, Spot is slightly more attracted to these toys
than to untreated ones.

Well, it seems I've finally got some 'nip heads ;-) The other day
while picking up the many old toys that have been reappearing (Furby's
smaller size means she can get under and behind things and discover
lots of long lost toys.) I noticed that Furby and Princess really seem
to be attracted to the old 'nip toys. So, while shopping for food the
other night I picked up a 99 cent package of two 'nip toys. They had a
ball with the toys, so it looks like I'll have to buy some more ;-)

I do have a couple regrets, though. First, while I was at the store,
why didn't I remember that both sets of camera batteries are dead and
I was supposed to buy a rechargeable batteries and a charger? The
second is that it is now to late to harvest some of the catnip that I
plant every year, so the new 'nippers will just have to put up with
dried store bought 'nip.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old January 10th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Cinnamon and Abby are nip heads too. Abby is long haired and will roll in
the loose nip and get it all over her fur.
Ann

Old January 10th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
I do have a couple regrets, though. First, while I was at the store,
why didn't I remember that both sets of camera batteries are dead and
I was supposed to buy a rechargeable batteries and a charger?

Oh, yes, we need some pictures of the niphead action!

Old January 10th 08, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Steve Touchstone wrote:
[...]

I've got a charger that plugs into a USB port, it came with 2 AAA & 2 AA
batteries. I find it very useful sitting on the desk it also has a USB
socket.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 11th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Our nip heads insist on organically grown catnip from the Wiccan shop
and snub pet store catnip. Now I'm halfway across the country from
that store and the store here in town isn't nearly as good. I may
have to import the Weed of Choice via ordering on the net.

--Fil

wrote:
Over the years I've bought the occasional toy filled with catnip, but
LB and Sammy are immune, Spot is slightly more attracted to these toys
than to untreated ones.

Just a heads up (OT) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 May 28th 07 10:11 AM
Just a heads up. Trish Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 05 06:01 PM
Just a heads up. Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics Cat health & behaviour 1 September 15th 05 04:07 PM
Hot Heads O J Cat anecdotes 12 January 28th 05 06:10 AM
Just A Heads Up :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 3 May 27th 04 08:26 PM