OT See everyone in a week

Old January 11th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT See everyone in a week

I am off to enjoy a nice Royal Caribbean cruise on the Monarch of the Seas.
Free courtesy of my Credit card company. 5 days 4 night Mid ship, mid
deck , balcony, insurance and gratuities are included. Only thing I got to
do is tip the baggage porter, buy my liquor; good thing I don't drink, and
pay for any soda that I drink. I can live with out a diet coke till I get
off the either that or pay $30 for unlimited fountain drinks for the week.
It has a Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop on it but 2.50 a scoop I can live
with out it also. Maybe I can sneak a Cuba cigar. I quit smoking but I
would have one just to say I had one,

The Credit Card company never saw me coming. Offer me free balance
transfer, no annual fee, no service fee, no apr for 18 months after that
9.99% with a bonus of 7000 miles to sign up and 1 mile for every dollar
with a bonus of another 1000 miles for every new balance transfer over a
certain amount. Well I got them I had the money to pay off my truck and
my other debts. Been saving every dollar working ever job that I could to
get it paid due to the economy fluxing. Did the transfer and got the bonus
points. Closed my other accounts. Since one of the *******s raised me from
4.99 to 28.99%. No reason except they were losing money and they cut my
spending to a 1/4 of what it was since I was not spending on it. Out the
door they went to quick to talk about

FYI for all of you here in the USA check your statements since congress
is not going to do anything about the credit card regulations till 2010 The
credit card companies have a right to up your apr to as high as 33%. If you
carry a balance and they will drop your credit limit if your spending is
not high enough. When I learned a couple of my cards were jumping up to
over 25% and I have excellent credit and pay records. Out the door they
went. A couple of the companies I have been with for over 10 years. Capital
one is the worse offender. They said they would return my limit with
22.49%. I laughed at them and canceled the card

Now I am going to go enjoy a well needed get away who knows maybe I will
bring back a new cat slave that can cook clean and do some
##%#%^&%^&Q#^%)&Q%)#&%)@&#%@&%_!&@#_%* %_!*@%_+!*%!)&%*- edited for the
kiddies ;-)

Old January 12th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
I am off to enjoy a nice Royal Caribbean cruise on the Monarch of the Seas.

Have a great time, Maffew!

Old January 12th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

What a good deal for you! One word of warning, though, on what you said:
It is often better to simply shred a credit card instead of cancelling it
because cancelling can also lower your credit score. Of course, it's a
"catch twenty-two" proposition because people with too much available credit
can see their scores lowered, but so can cancelling a card. Ironically, I
just received a message from one credit card company that said I "apparently
did not need the card" (that's true!) because I had not used it for two
years, so they were cancelling it.

Have a nice cruise. It sounds fantastic.

MaryL