So I'm sitting here whining to myself ...

Old September 16th 04, 03:01 AM
Jean Hobbs

Happy Birthday Joyce, you have a few to go yet to catch me Jean
wrote in message
news
Yowie wrote:

Eh, if I ever grow up completley I give full permission to anyone
to slap me silly with a soggy halibut.

As the humor columnist Dave Barry once wrote: "What I look forward to
is continued immaturity, followed by death."

(Do the folks outside the USA get Dave's columns? He's hysterical.)

Joyce - hitting the half-century mark on 9/18, and as immature as ever!

Old September 17th 04, 01:03 PM
Jean Hobbs

Cheer up OJ, we like your stories, I dont get many replies either
but not to worry, I also do a lot of what Steve says he does, like
'that reminds me,' or 'my cat does the same', or' I once had a?'
I'm a slow typist, so I just do what I can. Jean.P.

Tanada wrote in message
link.net...

O J wrote:

Sorry about the three mixed up messages. I was re-reading the
article and decided to troll myself for carrying on that way. I
changed the 'email address' and 'reply to' fields, but forgot to
change the 'name' field. Duh!!

I still think I deserve to be trolled for carrying on that way. I
tried to cancel the messages, but screwed up and resent them. If your
server did cancel the messages, just forget you saw this.

What a maroon!

Regards and Purrs,
O J

LOL, and I was also getting angry at myself for feeling pity that I
wasn't getting a lot of attaboys to my stories. Your post was funny
enough that it knocked me out of my pity party.

Pam S.

Old September 17th 04, 09:06 PM
Helen Miles

Deb said what's written below - I'd concur with her - I have to not
reply so I can get stuff done. But rest assured, I still send purrs to
all who need them and I laugh and cry at all the happy and sad stories
and appreciate them all!

Helen M

Hey OJ - and all others who take the time to post interesting stories

and tales. Just wanted to add my 2p's worth! I don't post very much
anymore, but have been around these cat groups since 1996. I know that
if I start posting much again, it'll be back to the 2 hours a day I used
to spend when I first discovered these groups, so I just have to stay in
the background so I can get on with making a living ;-) BUT I do read
every post, and please be reassured that all the stories are read and
appreciated, purrs are sent when needed, and people's absence is
noticed. I'm sure I'm not the only semi-lurker who does the same :-)

Deb.