the efinin mixer

Old March 19th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default the efinin mixer

herya go, we have a tan one anna blue one or i can make anofur kulur ifin
ursef wuld like, Barbi
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Meow, can I have a singles collar please?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008

Old March 19th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as trudi and jack danze dere is a bit of commotshun in the area between the
two party rumz, and some very deskreete workkittys go into each rum and set
up some giant screens, similar to but better than the jumbotrons of the
hoomins... when jack and trudi finished their dance trudi excuses herself
for juzta bit...

ifin urself wants i wuld likta spend more time wif ursef, gets uses a table
annna orderz uses sum fudz anna dwinks, i hasta maksa nowncmintz...

Trudi goes to the entry way and picks up the P A mic and begins... hello
all ucats, welcome to da singlez mixer anna da cuplez coctail partee....
beclawz sumcats is hafin pooter issues, lazy sekatareez anna ofur technical
diffikulteez we haz getted a catalite feed anna konekted it up to bof rumz
anna da entry way, anna it can alzo be ported to anycatz howze whu wntsa
give uses a message but iz fur anyreazun unablta port here. I haz sended a
unit to efuricat inna catmunity who i can think of, anna so we mite get
random messages furm somecats... butted whenna kitty starts talkin it will
come up onna bof skrenez... alzo anycat who has notted telled der storreez,
glance at beauty and spring... can come to da entryway anna it will go into
bof rumz so nocat will mizz aneethin...

Trudi returns to find jack and haf a snak
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi has changed from her daytime owtfit of a smart black pantsuit into a
black gown wif white threadz runnin thruit, she once agin haz donned
herown danzin shoez and as jack speakz her heart is thrilled...

I wuld be pleazed ta danz any kind offa danze ursef wul purfur, waltzes iz
nize beclawz dey iz slow... she takeza paw her frund offerz anna dey glid
onto da floor... she thinkz i will maksa ofur 'nowncimintz later... then

Willow iz arownd here sumwhere i thinkz she wuld be berre gladta see
harry... anna urown sisfur will findz lotsa boycatzta danz wif, booker
anna hiz brofur iz comin long wif drown sisfur alzo,

Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Ahem.....skyooz me but cood a wittle tuxedo kitty wiffa mornin
soot an wite gwuffs....n a wikkid wiggle inna waltz purrhaps havva
wittle dance....a waltz...wiffa cwooze dywreckture? Purrlease?
N cood Harry n Sukie sit onna syde? Harry wants tu wuke fur Willow.
Has yu seed hur weesentlee?
Jack holds out his paw to Trudi.

On Mar 18, 7:29 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it
may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before
they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin,
she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, alla
winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta
kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik,
anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta
Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee
qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Old March 19th 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

As trudi is on her way back to find jack the skrenez sparkle pop and light
up, Barbi having heard the beginninz paws the button that insures power and
returns to her table, she sees more kittys coming but then she hears the
voice of ot staartin ta speak...

he mumbles to piglette somfin 'bowt wishin da gramby had juzt sended an
email... but he begins anyway

Hihi diz iz O T Mahoney and diz iz how I kame to lifv at da grambys
house. Her anna Piglett lifved by demselves. Piglett waz sufferink
so muchez sinze her man hooman wented to da bridge. Some kids worked
where gramby did and uz kittens was born at dere houze.

Da big barekitten kame to da houze to get mineself, da gramby neffer
saw me. When I gotted to her houze dem waz all upsetted kauze I had
so mannie fleaz. Da gramby frowed away da towel dem rapped me in and
took mineselfz starit to da watermonster plaze, Her finally made all
dem fleaz go away and for da first time inn LONG TIME I felt gud
wifout having to skratchez dem all da timez.

Piglett waznt sure bout mineself at firstz but sinze I waz a bitty she
cided I needed a momcat so dat worked out reallie gud.

I slept on gramby for da firstis few monfthz. Now dat I iz 16lbs, dat
duzent wurk so well.

I iz winked to da mos beautiful Kitty in a kommunitee, Harri Roadcat
Mahoney. Her didn't effen haff to changez her las name when we gotted
winked. Her iz braff and I, well, I iznt so braff but I goes where
herselfz wantza ta go and do what hazta be done.

I iz glad I iz a grambys houze and me and Piglett and Willow iz happie
but now dere iz diz Lizzie Bordon kitty. Dat iz going to be ok, I
guess. Piglett sayz we alll kame here kauze we wuz meandt to so I
guezz dat haz to ply to Lizzie too.

----

Old March 19th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

As OT is talking Pigglette watches as willow primps and grums having on a
spetacular owtfit in hopes harry gordon will see...

Mineselfz wuz born in Texas. My momcat Daisery waz an OUT cat but I
lifved in da garage and Auntie Julies houze.

Gramby foun out bout me on da newsgreoup anna Uncle Furry and Auntie
Soft offered to take herself someplace to mee and bring me bak to
Illinoiz. So dem met in Oklahomea and I went wiff da Gramby.

When I gotted to mine onetruehome, I didn't want anfing to do wiff da
hoomanz or cats. Da nasty TED man said I akted a lot like a feral
cat. It took me free yearz to want to sit on grambys lap and get in
her way when herself waz knitting or such. I was trying to help but
her didnt see it dat way!

I liff in a 75 gallon fishtank and like itself ferry muchez. Dumb
people alwayz ake da gramby why her haz a cat in da tank anna not
fishiez. Her sayz dem haz da proflem if dem duzent know da "rare
breed of a Cat-Fish". Anyway I likez itself and wont let any ofther
cat in here. Piglett neffer tried but I had ta put O T out a few
timez fore he knew it waz MINEOWN houze. Lizzie iz now gettink ideaz
anna I finkz her will hafta learn da lezzon too.

I haz tauted gramby da fingz herself neezta know anna all iz well in
diz houze. Well, when Lizzie getz trained it might all we ok.

Yeeeezzz Piglet I haff heard da lekture fore and we will all be
alright ventually.

----

Old March 19th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi smilez to hersef az she remfurz how 'cited da soft wuz fur da gramby
when dey wented ta get willow... she sighs glad dat willow lifez wif da
gramby and notted at herown howze, trudi looks up agin as a small coral
colored gurlcat beginsta speak... trudi gets the distinct

impression that she might have been pacing and was only barely able to
restrain herself from pushing willow out of the way so she could talk...

I Iz Lizzie Bordon and knowz full well whom I am named after and duz
haff a bitz of her cattatude. Deze free catz here finkz dem iz da
bozz. Well, Miz Piglett profably iz kauz her wuz here firstis. Da
rest of dem kan go fli a kite inna hail stormz for all I karez.

It wuz 10 below zeron da nite I foun Gramby. I waz so kloze to da
bridge I kud hear the meowing of the animals alreadi dere.

I know gramby tole u all diz anna I dont member a lotz for a few dayz.
I ventuallie waz taken to da TED to get what wazent broken fixed. Da
ofther cats say dat helped mine cattatude but I don't fink so so
muchez.

Annyway, O T finkz he iz da boxx anna we haff had a round or two but
not so much now. I iz younger dan dem and wantz to play and none of
dem reallie duz. Dem didn't play wiff da turbo skratcher much BUT NOW
DAT I LIKE IT, it is EVERYONES faborite toy. So I layz on itself long
nuff tro hiss dem off den, when dey goes away, I git off of it and
sitz on grambys chair. Not on her lap yet but am getting closer all
da time.

Dem cats wont let me on da bed but I bentually will get dere, or dem
will know not to mess wiff LIZZY BORDON and why. I may not be able to
life an AXE but, I got dat lightnink paw of power and knowz how to uze
itself.

Yez Piglett, I knowz fings takez time, I will reallie try.

----

Old March 19th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi turns to jack and says, now dat wurked owt beree well, now we needsa
getsa bear to do hizown storree, sinze himz iz rekuperatin diz will low
hisef ta tell uses wifowt gettin tired by portin or bein onna ship,

she takes a sip of her drink and smiles at her furnd

Old March 19th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Ms Tina Marie! Hewwo! I fink yure furry bootiful wiffa da wongwong
furz...yuse neerlee da same age as myneself, woou yu wike to chum up?
I has neffur bin onna cwoose befur n isz a bit donting! I will get
myne collur! Say....dare ar sum furry hansum yung boykittiez....yes?

Sukie Gordon aged 5 (i fink)
Panfurr of Kilmaurs Parish.

Old March 19th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Mar 19, 5:18*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi turns to jack and says, now dat wurked owt beree well, now we needsa
getsa bear to do hizown storree, sinze himz iz rekuperatin diz will low
hisef ta tell uses wifowt gettin tired by portin or bein onna ship,

she takes a sip of her drink and smiles at her furnd"Storrmmee" wrote in message

Jack returns Trudi's smile, she is beautiful in the light sparkling
on her face,and Jack is spellbound. He settles back and waits
for the storytelling to start. One little paw reaches out for
trudi's.
Old March 19th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Hewwo Ms Trudi! Has yu seed Willow? I has a purresent fur hur! Dose
fwoaty fishes fownded a oystur an dey gave it tu me fur Willow! It
hassa perril inn it! Prrrrrrmmmmh!

Old March 19th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Do you have a green one to match my eyes? I'm a brown tabby with
green eyes.