Meowmie could use some job purrs

Old January 26th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Meowmie could use some job purrs

Waffs, dunt beh sew hard on da soft, trudi, hur iz jest gitin bak online n
gitin uzed tew yer noo hoam iz awl. yeUP.
Mosey fur hiz hoam.

i think i mite restwikt hersef furm readin ofur grupz ifin she duzint start
behafin betterer, trudi

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:50:29 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

stupid soft, it wuz sposta say juzt aska gramby, trudi

I figured that was the case.

Amelia

Old January 26th 12, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I kud be in dat klub.

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Dat wud be disturfurbing, Amelia, so i wil be purring, effen dough
nobuddy heers it.
Yu hafta tuch mine froat or dereabouts. Cuz i am willy akshully purring.
Tuch mine froat, Meowmie, an furify tu dem i is purring fur demsefls,
OK?
Meowmie: Yes, Meowy is purring very nicely. C. Fangyu.
Da Purring MeOwy

I purr kind of softly too. And my brofur Sammy has the softest purr I've
ever heard. Paw can barely hear it, even if Sammy is right up against his
ear.

Maybe we need a SoftPurr Club?

Amelia

Old January 26th 12, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hersef iz lazee, her haza nurfta say herown paw hurtz so she iz haffin
trublez typin fur uses, well get doze boxes did annd keep typin, trudi

Old January 26th 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Wike weh sed, weh is awl purring tew. Mosey fur hiz hoam

Gramby, We have 4 cats also, and the 'only' one who doesn't give me much
trouble, is Mosey.
PookyKat ries to bite me, (he weighs about 20 pounds) Sqweex cusses up a
blue streak and I can't catch Pipps at all.
Cats!!! LOL
Kyla

Gramby wrote

We iz purrink 2, me anna Harri wantz dem 2 b able ta go on a niZe bakation
so we kan go along 2, O T whose selfish bone is showing today.

He is also pouting because I clipped his nails and the other 3 are nowhere
in site. That was a job and won't need the treadmill tonight. Enough
exercise doing that. 22 pounds of warm jello to try and hold!

we thinkz owrz pozt fur purrin fur urmom didn't go thru, so we willz sayz
agin dat we iz purrin, OEJ

Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

It has been nice having Meowmie around to keep us company during the day,
but we'd rather not have to listen to Paw complaining about how we can't
afford to keep living in the place we are. None of us wants to move again!

Amelia

Old January 26th 12, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Oh yeUP trudi, mai meomie hurd sumpfin ubaowt dat, sew goh ezy on da soft,
hur izn't lazee,
hur iz hurtin. Gib hur sum komfurt. Umakay? Mosey fur hiz howz.

Old January 26th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Sew cud weh. PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
Hoo wud beh da prezidunt uf dat? Pipps iz da prez uf da TGK Club.
Haow ubaowt yew, Amelia?
MeOwy ulredy haz uh job az Ambassacat Tew Egypt.
But hir cud handul moar dan une job.

I kud be in dat klub.

Rebecca

Old January 26th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 25, 4:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

We gotted tu hold a purr-off tu see hoo is da mots qwalafied tu handl
da jawb,
becuz dere isnt a Sekatary ob Purring tu appoink sumcat.
MeOwy, weighink in
Old January 26th 12, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gud idermint,... i now duzint qwalifee... as the soft akshulee heared
minesef... i didn't see her onna cowch... so i purred owt lowd, barbi, the
busted