That is not CHEESE!

Old August 24th 04, 04:43 PM
Linda Terrell

The more tangy the better. Her favourite is the crumbly aged cheddar in the
tubs (McLarens), but she usually has to settle for CB. She even gets upset
if we change brands of cheddar.

Chedder cheese is NOT for cats. It's MINE!

except an occasional bit for Mollie, who claws me for it...

LT

Old August 24th 04, 05:44 PM
Christina Websell

"Linda Terrell" wrote in message

The more tangy the better. Her favourite is the crumbly aged cheddar in

the
tubs (McLarens), but she usually has to settle for CB. She even gets

upset
if we change brands of cheddar.

Chedder cheese is NOT for cats. It's MINE!

except an occasional bit for Mollie, who claws me for it...

LT

Is cheddar so unusual then? Here in UK it is everywhere. Comes in two
colours, sort of orange, and sort of yellow.
There is mild cheddar in orange and yellow. Medium cheddar, ditto, mature
cheddar, ditto going up the scale in strength. Irish Cheddar, Canadian
Cheddar, English cheddar in "vintage" strength which I like myself. A bit
expensive.
There is something called "seriously strong cheddar" I tried it once and it
nearly burnt my tongue, that one is not for me.
All sorts of cheddar here.
Anyone heard of Stilton cheese, a speciality of a town near where I live?
Nothing like cheddar, more like Gorgonzola. But better of course ;-)

Tweed
We like our cheese here..

Old August 24th 04, 06:45 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:54:54 GMT, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Smoke's a Cheese commonsewer.

I was having a grilled cheese sandwhich for supper, but used processed
cheese product (slices) instead of the usual Cracker Barrel. So when I
offered Smokey her usual taste she turned her nose up at it. She said that's
plastic, not CHEESE.

LOL! Now that would *not* be my Internet. He's simply a cheese
fanatic, and anything remotely resembling cheese is fair game. He's
the gentlest, sweetest little guy -- except when it comes to cheese.
Then he turns into a maniac, and he will swipe it out of your hand or
mouth if he gets too close!

Ginger-lyn
trying to type with a kitten in my lap -- talk about an excercise in
frustration!