kitty pix link

Old October 26th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default kitty pix link

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

[note to self - don't wait to empty the camera until there's over 3
gig of vid and pix]
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old October 26th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

They're adorable. I love the kitties in their separate laundry baskets.
Princess is beautiful.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 27th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 26 Oct 2008 22:51:44 GMT, wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

They're adorable. I love the kitties in their separate laundry baskets.
Princess is beautiful.

She's the most social of my cats. Anyone who visits can expect her in
their lap as soon as they sit down. I still sometimes wonder how she
came to be abandoned to have her kittens on the roof of a bar. She
shows no interest in going outside, so I'm thinking she was an inside
only cat before she came here.
Old October 27th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

[note to self - don't wait to empty the camera until there's over 3
gig of vid and pix]
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

What a delightful assortment!
--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Zak photos from a web link Outsider Cat anecdotes 12 September 26th 06 09:08 PM
link to some Dudley pix Kitkat Cat health & behaviour 8 September 4th 06 04:53 PM
Reposting Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 July 9th 05 12:27 PM
Crystal Tag and Pet Link? usenethelp Cat rescue 0 May 5th 05 02:11 AM
[OT] Another Fun Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 March 8th 05 06:36 AM