Fez attacks again

Old October 21st 04, 04:00 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about Fez attacks again:

Luna *loves* toothpaste. Anything minty really. The first time I caught
her chewing on my toothbrush I was flabbergasted. Now I just rinse it
before using it.

Felix doesn't have an interest in toothbrushes [he can't get to them
anyway], but I've been known to share a spoon with him. I figure we've
lived together long enough to have all the same germs anyway. :-)

Old October 21st 04, 04:17 PM
Denise VanDyke

Victor Martinez wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

LOL! toothpaste!!???

Luna *loves* toothpaste. Anything minty really. The first time I caught
her chewing on my toothbrush I was flabbergasted. Now I just rinse it
before using it.

Okay. Now *that's* a real cat-slave!

- Denise (who has to buy more mousies soon for Brenna)

Old October 21st 04, 04:17 PM
Denise VanDyke

Victor Martinez wrote:

LOL! toothpaste!!???

Old October 21st 04, 04:17 PM
Denise VanDyke

Victor Martinez wrote:

LOL! toothpaste!!???

Old October 21st 04, 07:10 PM
Julie Cook

Victor Martinez wrote:
Well, it seems our little Fez has developed an affinity for opening
cabinet doors. First it was the aquarium, where he stepped on the power
switch and turned everything off.

lol! Maybe he's smarter than you're ready to realize. Perhaps he
thought if he turned everything off on the aquarium the
appetizer....errr, the fishies would come nearer the top for a closer
examination.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey (who is an admirer of Fez) and Sam

Now he's getting into the cabinet
under the sink, where we keep cleaners and other assorted hazards. This
is the first time we've had a cat be so mischievous and so smart!
I'll run by the hardware store later today to try to find something to
secure cabinet doors with.
Sigh. This cat is going to give me a heartache!

Old October 21st 04, 07:12 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Victor Martinez
wrote:

Sigh. This cat is going to give me a heartache!

Poor Victor ;o)
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")