HiHi agin

Old May 23rd 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

Default HiHi agin

Mrrrrrrrt?
sawry, i wunt bee ritin mutch fur gnow cuz mewomie n Paw iz sik wif da
sneezez n spend lotz uf tyme in da bedd for dat bad floo. Paw haz a badd
coff.
I have ported to Itilee to pway wiffyew in da vinyardz, sew iam habbin lotza
funfun dere. Fangu furry mutch fer envitin mee. I need a vakashun.
My neece Sqweex is sneezin tew n Meowmie iz wurried dat she mite nab a cold
tew, but I fink she is jest foolin round tew git atenshun.
Meowmie is madd cuz sum hoomins on hur other groop r mean tew hur but she
putts dem in da stinky litterbawx n dont mind dem bein mean tew hur.
Paw did make Meowmie a nise latte diz mornin n she feelz bedder gnow.
Herself iz sew sadd bout da wurld but her prayz fur dem dat need it n lites
kandlez.
Her wont be writin to rpca mutch cuz her haz tew figgur sum tingz out bout
her n paw.
I wuv yew guyz
Purrs n heddbumpz
Mosey

Hoomin note
Yeah, I won't be posting much to rpca because I have some things goin on in
my life that need fixin, but I will be taking some time off to light some
candles and say some prayers. Anyone is free to e-mail me if you like.
Hugs, purrs, love, prayers and Bright Blessings to all
Everything will be okay.
Kyla

Old May 24th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 23, 4:10 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
[...]

Mine Uncl Bill typebited too yuz guys on dat uvver nosegroop butted
wee wanna say hi an tell yoo dat yoo ar wuvd an will bee welcumd bak
wen yooor meowmiee haz tim to post four youuns again.

--
WooToo an Maggy May an Sunrise an Bear wagz hiz tayl.

Old May 26th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla `=^. .^=`

I'll be back soon. Both me and my husband are sick right now
Hug
Kyla & Mosey

"Lucy"

Old May 26th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`

Fangu furry mutch fer dat. Boff Meowmie n Paw r sick wiff colds
N dey are wurried bout sum tinghs tew
Wuv
Mosey

"Stormmee"

Old May 26th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 23, 4:10 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
[...]

Iam bak for a short time fur gnow.
Fangu furry mutch fer dat Woo Too, Maggy May n Bear
I wuv yew awl
Mosey

--
WooToo an Maggy May an Sunrise an Bear wagz hiz tayl.

Hihi Granby Cat community 42 February 18th 08 11:51 PM
BIG DOOD DUZ IT AGIN Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 7 August 9th 06 07:43 PM
HiHi Orl My Furrendzz!! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 6 August 15th 04 06:40 PM
Hihi its me Licorice... June Cat community 14 July 21st 04 01:38 AM
Hihi, kittiez ShortTail Tom Cat community 48 January 26th 04 12:42 AM