What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Old April 7th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Uzualie if u figgerz da pointz of anofther animals out in da begginink, u
kan liff wiff dem. Ignore dem pointz and dat iznt gud. O T remembering how
he forgot to not jump on Sadie dogs bak as she would grab him off with her
teeth.

It still only took a couple of times before he remembered this.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 9:55 pm, moonglow minnow wrote:
In article ,
"Anti Kyla =^..^=" wrote:

"moonglow minnow"
- Mayhem

HHiHi Mayhem..
You are so right ..thank yerownself...
Love n scritches Anti Kyla

PurrrRrrrrRrrrrRrrrrRrrrr

Thank you thank you for the welcome. I's a little quiet, but me and my
brofers and sisfurs should be on when we get our ma to type for us.
Maybe she'll be weird and let the snack -- err -- *rats* talk a little
too.

Doo da rats got namz? Iffin peepl haff namz dat da hoomins givd dem
den dey muss GNOT be eeted. Dat wud be wike eeting a bittee. Wen our
Meowmie Micki brotted Buddy Makaw hom as a babee, shee sed diss. Da
hoomins lov da little peepl dat liv wit dem and wit da kittees an wee
should not hurted da baby parrot. Dat an da fak dat even babee Buddy
gotted a big bitey-nose wut she ain afrade to yoose wuz furry
cornvising.

--
Maggy May

Mommy says she wants a latte, so this is it for now. Thanks efurryone
again.

- Mayhem

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahanahttp:/...photos/minnow/

Old April 8th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:55:34 -0500, moonglow
minnow's nimble, little paws typed:

PurrrRrrrrRrrrrRrrrrRrrrr

Thank you thank you for the welcome. I's a little quiet, but me and my
brofers and sisfurs should be on when we get our ma to type for us.
Maybe she'll be weird and let the snack -- err -- *rats* talk a little
too.

Mommy says she wants a latte, so this is it for now. Thanks efurryone
again.

- Mayhem

Mrrrrk!

An welcum heer! Did yur meowmie make YOO a latte?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/7/2010 7:27:36 PM
Old April 8th 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Anti Kyla =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

How kan she byte wif hers nose? Shee need a mouf an teef. TuTu
Old April 11th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:55:34 -0500, moonglow
minnow's nimble, little paws typed:

Mommy says she wants a latte, so this is it for now. Thanks efurryone
again.

- Mayhem

Mrrrrk!

An welcum heer! Did yur meowmie make YOO a latte?

Meowmie uses a weird milky thingy that I dun like so I dun want her
lattes. Maybe if meowmie used *reel* milk like gudgud slaves shood, then
I'd make her make me one. The ratties are weird and like meowmie's ikky
lattes, tho. She can share the ick wif dem.

- Mayhem

Hooman note: I'm allergic to dairy (and soy, and...) so I use almond
milk. The masters are not interested in the slightest.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old April 11th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 6, 9:55*pm, moonglow minnow wrote:

Thank you thank you for the welcome. I's a little quiet, but me and my
brofers and sisfurs should be on when we get our ma to type for us.
Maybe she'll be weird and let the snack -- err -- *rats* talk a little
too.

Doo da rats got namz? Iffin peepl haff namz dat da hoomins givd dem
den dey muss GNOT be eeted. Dat wud be wike eeting a bittee. Wen our
Meowmie Micki brotted Buddy Makaw hom as a babee, shee sed diss. Da
hoomins lov da little peepl dat liv wit dem and wit da kittees an wee
should not hurted da baby parrot. Dat an da fak dat even babee Buddy
gotted a big bitey-nose wut she ain afrade to yoose wuz furry
cornvising.

--
Maggy May

I gess dat's an okay rule. Dey's got lots and lots of names, enough for
efurry one of dem an den a liddul more. I dunno how meowmie can keep
track of alla dose names, but they alla look a little like snacks to me,
'specially the little ones. Sum of dem are skeery tho, and come outta
the cage and *sniffs* us until meowmie stops dem. Sum of dem bites, too,
I saw dem do it to my brofer Mischief when he was walking on toppa da
cage. Dey nefur bites meowmie, tho, cuz she's special.

- Mayhem

Old April 11th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article , "Granby"
wrote:

Uzualie if u figgerz da pointz of anofther animals out in da begginink, u
kan liff wiff dem. Ignore dem pointz and dat iznt gud. O T remembering how
he forgot to not jump on Sadie dogs bak as she would grab him off with her
teeth.

It still only took a couple of times before he remembered this.

Da points of da ratties is on da front, anna dey's orange and liddul but
reelyreely sharp, anna dey can spin around *reely* fast, even when we
gots the taily-end, which is no fair 'coz the taily-end looks like a
gudgud toy but it's a badbad trick.

- Mayhem

Old April 11th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

Default A Latte What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Mommy says she wants a latte, so this is it for now. Thanks efurryone
again.

- Mayhem

Umkaaaaaaaay, Mayhem..
Mine Meowmie Kyla made yer Meowmie a latte..heer it ez...

oOOO0
(___)J Ooo hoap hur wikes et.
Luffs
Mosey

Ooooooh, issit a latte wif real milk in it? 'Cause if it is I've gotta
taste it for meowmie 'cause it smells rilly gud... An I gotta keep
tastin' it 'cause my brofur will drink it otherwise, an I can't let him
drink it 'cause we're only suppost to taste it.

- Mayhem

Old April 11th 10, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz soft drinkz dat ammond stuffz, anna da softz madarecipe of nanner bread
wiffit, it wuz beri tastee, I eated almozt a whole slice, Chester the
healthfood ingester