To "Simon's Mom" abandoned cat

Old September 12th 03, 05:32 AM
m. L. Briggs

Default To "Simon's Mom" abandoned cat

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:51:21 -0400, Dee wrote:

hi Simon's Mom,

We've been trying to contact you for a few days now. We were very
excited when you said that you'd take in little stray Katie. Of course
we'll be disappointed if you've changed your mind, but please let us know!
Please call either Luis or me, or write back to me. If you're not going
to take her, we need to desperately redouble our efforts to find her a home
because we stopped looking when you stepped up and luis is moving shortly.
Thanks!

Dee

We live in Maryland folks, and have two female cats, a five year old
tortie, and a 16 year old jet black. They're both small and friendly and
desperately seeking homes as they've been abandoned by their owners.
The sixteen year old has now been abandoned twice

Thanks for any help

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Dee wrote:

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my boyfriend was looking after a
stray. He and a friend got her her shots this week this week. They'd
taken her to have her spayed and found that she already had been, so she's
been abandoned too. She was emaciated when he found her. We're calling
her Katie, and she needs a home too. *sigh* She's so small he thought
she was a kitten. She's actually a five year old tortie.

We are sending many purrs and good thoughts that you will find loving
homes for your abandoned ones. Some people are so thoughtless and
cruel to helpless animals. You deserve commendations for your efforts
for those that need it so badly. How about an update on little h0p?
MLB