at the lake

Old August 12th 11, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default at the lake

Piglett grabs Lizzie's paw and tells her to calm down. Sum girlcats jus
like ta bragg. U don’t wanna mezz wiff missy. U jus do ur bestis and dat
iz all annie wun wiff spect.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Pipps sez da mom kyla haz bad neez n haztew goh bak n lay daown fur uhwile,
but wyl be bak laytet .

dat furzt sportz rule iza furzt life rule... i duzint mind pwain or
watchin, so when trudi finished da teamz i willz du what iz needed... da
soft haza bit offa headache so it will prolee be later on, trudi haza teamz
amozt dun, MH, howldin pawz anna bein happee

i izunt beree sportz oreented, well i kinda likez dem butted izunt beree
gud, butted i figured i wuld letsa trudi put minesef in wherefur, iz ursef
gooanaa pway? if so i will aska trudi fur uses ta be onna same team, MH

You can play or you kan watsh, wicheffur wood be more fun for yoo. Da
SECON rool ob sports is dat efferywun is sposed to haff fun.

I bet you wanna gnow da firs rool. It is diss:

No wun get in Missy's weigh.

holds paws with MH and looks over the other competitors

--
Missy

Old August 12th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Umkay, ai wyl dew jest dat. Fank yew OEJ Pipps

lizten to piglette, OEJ

Old August 13th 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 12, 1:15*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett grabs Lizzie's paw and tells her to calm down. *Sum girlcats jus
like ta bragg. *U don’t wanna mezz wiff missy. *U jus do ur bestis and dat
iz all annie wun wiff spect.

whiskers to MH I dint wanna scare dat gneiss kitty. I shood pologiz?
aloud Hello dere, diss is just a gam. Efferywun hab funfun, ok?

--
Missy

Old August 13th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

meanwhile, trudi has been puttin togefur da team rosterz, she lukz up anna
den finds sundanze anna willow, iz efur of ursefz wishinta be inna bazeball
teamz?

trudi, who smiles at lizzie anna lizzie

Old August 13th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I leff mine fish tank ta kom herez, korze I wanna be in da game. I kan run
fadst anna I kan jump hihi.

Old August 13th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett smiles at Missy. Don't worrie bout it, it duzent take muchez ta
ruffle Lizzie's featherz. Dat iz why her haz da name herselfvz duz.