At the restaurant...

Old October 28th 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default At the restaurant...

we misees hizsef at owrz howze, err little compurtmint... we iz a bit at a
lozz wif no established leader kittty rite now, OEJ
"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:36:02 -0500, Storrmmee's
little, agile paws typed:

OEJ smilez to hersef thinking how tiger wulda lofed alladiz fudz anna
furndz... I iz so gladta see ursef owt anna bein wif ofur kitteez, OEJ,
munching an oyzter anna sippin da drink,

Ah, Oui, Mlle. OEJ! Heee sertainly wood haff - he
would be on zee sekond drink and zee thrid tray ob
oysterz by now!

Heee wuz a good friend and drinkink buddy! We
weel awl miss him!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old October 28th 10, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well we sure iz glad ursef waz ableta makit, OEJ
"Little Kitty" wrote in message
Hiya Pit2nya! I would luv to joyn yew. I wuz looking fur Boo but I
gess thuh Batsons haven't arrived yet Shoor I know Sundance. (turns
to Ssundance) Great seeing yew again. Ize so glad to see all thuh
kittees together again. Imajin Our fifteenf Jellicle Ball!

Little Kitty, furry happee

On Oct 24, 11:47 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Hiya Little Kitty, hav yu met my wink, Sundance?
Come an joyne awlla us.
Pit2nya

"Little Kitty" wrote in message

Little Kitty somehow got separated from Boo and his family.

I think Ize just gonna stroll around and say hi to all tuh kittees.

Little Kitty, waving her paw as she walks to a table

Oct 24, 2:57 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Rebecca, Pitoonya and mineownself is meetink fur
dinner at Restaurant Tallivent, which is da
restaurant were da whole Community met before
getting on the Orient Express...

http://www.taillevent.com/taillevent/index.php?lang=en#

[Click on the menus to tempt your humans]

for dinner. Awl are infited - who wood like to
join usses?

[Anaïs walks into the Restaurant Tallivent. A
kitty takes her coat and an elegant grey
Chartreaux, in a dark blue pin-stripe suite greets
her.]

"Ah, Mme. Anaïs! How eez yurownself? Pleeze do
come zees way. I haff a table set for siks, buttid
we can alwayz make eet larger eef more Community
kitties arrife. May I get you an aperitif?

"Yes, I'll have a Lillet Blanc, please"

[A tuxie cat silently puts a martini glass of
Lillet in front of her and smiles. She smiles
back, thinking fondly of the members of this
Community, and how they have been through so many
years together...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old October 28th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Default Booker, are you around?

Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy r ulso happee wif da
apputizerz n r greatful n happee fur awl der furrendz. yeUP. smiles awl
aeownd.

Fangu. Pleeze pass da apputizerz, dey luk wunnerful.

Booker is happy to be among all deze wunnerful friendz.

On 10/26/2010 6:36 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:10:29 -0700, Booker wrote:

Ize jist down da blok. Iz der rum for Chappy an Snowflake, too?

Absolutely, there's lots of room. Welcome, Chappy and Snowflake.

Booker strollz in an putz a box in front of Amelia.

I tought you mite like dis fur da dancin.

Oh Booker, that's lovely! The corsage looks lovely and smells delicious,
and the necklace looks lovely against my cape. Thank you so much!
[Amelia touches noses with Booker]

Wat du yu rekommend fur dinner? Itz been a buzy day but all da trybutes
were beutiful.

Well, the wait-cat just brought us out all these appetizers - salmon and
lobster and other stuff. And Harri asked the chef to pick something
special for us, since we are still thinking about the moving and
emotional tributes at the Jellicle Ball.

Amelia

Old October 28th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Ooo, yummy, wee will awl hab sum uff dem tew. Mosey fur hiz krowd.

yez anna howsabowt sum shrimpeez wif doze oyzterz, him liked doze alzo,
OEJ,
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" ...
:

OEJ smilez to hersef thinking how tiger wulda lofed alladiz fudz anna
furndz... I iz so gladta see ursef owt anna bein wif ofur kitteez, OEJ,
munching an oyzter anna sippin da drink,

Yes, he wood haff lubbed dis, sippin' drinks an
eetin oysterz, surrownded by da kommunity snif

Well, letz haff anofer drink.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/27/2010 7:15:03 PM

Old October 28th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Mosey n hiz krowd unnerstndz abowt dat n we r sawry Wee wud wike tew
offur awl uff yew uh Big HUG fur komfurt, iffen dat iz umakay wiff
yerownselvz.