Goodby, Dupree..

Old December 26th 03, 11:37 PM
Sonam Dasara

Default Goodby, Dupree..

Hi,

I know that this isn't meowchat, but it's with a heavy heart that I
write: my big boy ferret, Dupree is gone. He was over 8 years old, and lived
a happy, health life until the end. A few days ago, he lost control of his
urination and defecation, found it increasingly difficult to walk, and this
morning, he was bleeding from the nose. I brought him to the vet, and the
reality is that his little furry body was just plain worn/wearing out. I
decided to put him to sleep, and he died in my arms as I kissed his little
head and wished him a pleasant trip over the bridge, and endless peace,
light and joy on the other side.. He was my first and favorite ferret... I
miss his little ferret-kisses so much...

Dupree was a big ferret; I bought him whole from a breeder and did
not have him neutered until he reached sexual maturity, so he was muscular
and big boned, almost four pounds! He was the fert who climbed the tallest
book-cases, made the most ferret-mischief. Nevertheless, he was the
sweetest, most gentle ferret ever, and never nipped or fought with any of
the other ferrets. He always had a ferret-kiss for anyone who held him, and
as he grew older, he even became a lap-ferret!

He was a happy boy, always dooking and war dancing. At the bridge,
he will meet my other three: his sister Stella, and his "cousins", Lola and
Jasmine.

Goodbye, Dupree, I'll always love you...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old December 27th 03, 12:21 AM
Uncle Fred

Sonam Dasara wrote:
[...]

Puurrayerrs fur Dupree, and may your heart be healed, Sonam. We
give thanks for his life and that he had you to share it with him.

Fred Williams.

Old December 27th 03, 12:49 AM
Dan Mahoney

He was a happy boy, always dooking and war dancing. At the bridge,
he will meet my other three: his sister Stella, and his "cousins", Lola and
Jasmine.

Goodbye, Dupree, I'll always love you...

We're *so* very sorry to hear that. It can be so very difficult to lose
a furry family member. Purrs on the way.

Dan and the furry four,
Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel

Old December 27th 03, 01:04 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:37:53 -0500, "Sonam Dasara"
wrote:

[...]

Sending sympathy and purrs in the loss of your little love. MLB

Old December 27th 03, 01:29 AM
The Clowder

"Sonam Dasara" wrote:

He was a happy boy, always dooking and war dancing. At the bridge,
he will meet my other three: his sister Stella, and his "cousins", Lola and
Jasmine.

Goodbye, Dupree, I'll always love you...

Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

Wee'ze furry sorry to heeer dis, an ar sendin purrrrrs fur Dupree's
jerney an fur yur sad hart to heeel. Dere ar ferts at mine hous, too,
so wee no dat fambly is FAMBLY, no mattur da speesees. (Dis is why da
Walk ov Remembranz is not limitid to just kitties.)

I haff addid Dupree's naym to da list ov Onorees hoo will be calld at
da next Jellicle Ball, an hee will haff a brik onda Walk wenn it is
updayted after da Noo Yeer. Onorees are lisstid akordin to da yeeer
dere naym is calld, so his brik will be unner 2004.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old December 27th 03, 04:32 AM
Sylvia M

Soosoo sorry, Unka Sonam.
Do let yur oddur furzpeepol konsole yu uh liddul.

Dyna, assuming polite meatloaf position and startin tu puurrrr
pooor Dupree tu da bridge