Party time!

Old January 1st 04, 10:07 AM
Miss Violette

Dis is a wonnerful parti, and while it isa nice here itsa efin bettere cause
you is myown date, I think anofur nip roll wouuld be grand, Doez you wanna
go anna dance? TV, just glad to be there
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Well, TV, how are you enjoying the party? Would you like some more tuna
nip rolls? Or maybe some nip champagne?

Cleopatra

Old January 1st 04, 10:08 AM
Miss Violette

TV goes along and waits...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Tabitha Kitten, come here for a moment...

Cleopatra whispers in Tabitha's ear, then Tabitha whispers in TV's

ear...

TV, come with me please. We have something we need to do.

Tabitha and TV trot off into the house

Every kitty, we have something very special planned for a little before
midnight. We'll keep it kind of short, though, so it won't cut into your
partying.

Cleopatra

Old January 1st 04, 10:12 AM
Miss Violette

and the whole while the newly "sirred" TV is still just in awe of his friend
and thinking, I feelz very lucky butted was doin as myown kittymom, Miss
Violette teached me to be...He thinks also, anofur tunaroll might be nice as
well
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Tabitha Kitten bounces up to the stereo and shuts it off
Could I have everykittie's attention please? We haz somefing very
special lined up. Please come over here to de side yard wif me...

kitties follow Tabitha Kitten over to the side yard. Torches are
burning along the fence, giving the yard a very dramatic appearance. At
the far end they see a red velvet pillow with a red carpet before it.

Tabitha: Efurrykitty please have a seat. I fink Cleopatra is about
ready to begin.

Cleopatra Silvercat comes around the front of the house and takes a
seat on the velvet pillow.

Cleopatra: Welcome, everykitty. I am Cleopatra Silvercat. When I was a
tiny baby kitten my kittymomma told me that I could be anything I wanted
to be, even ruler of all I survey. My early kitten years were somewhat
difficult, but when I adopted my first human family they told me the
same thing. So after several months of consideration I decided they were
right, and I was indeed ruler of all I survey. I didn't survey much
territory until this road trip, but I did claim my right anyway to the
title of Empress.

In my journeys I have encountered very few kitties who properly
recognize my regal nature. It is my intention this night to recognize
one very special kitty who has shown his generous nature, his
preparedness, and his willingness to help others. This kitty has shared
of his personal store of food, has accompanied my royal personage
whenever I've left the safety of the RV, and has paid close attention to
the location of our travelling companion kittens when they might wander
into a dangerous area.

TV kitty, please approach.

TV kitty walks up the red carpet, accompanied by Tabitha Kitten on his
right and Sammy Kitten on his left. When he reaches the the end of the
carpet he stands facing Cleopatra.

TV kitty, you have shown your outstanding qualities and shining
character traits. It is my intention to induct you into the Knighthood.

Cleopatra approaches TV kitty, then gives TV kitty a gentle swat on his
left shoulder, on his right shoulder, and on top of his head

TV kitty, I pronounce you to be a member of the Society of Feline
Nobility. Wear the title proudly.

All kitties, I now present to you Sir TV.

Cleopatra gives TV a gentle nuzzle

Now, shall we all return to the party and celebrate?

Cleopatra and TV kitty walk down the red carpet together to return to
the party patio

Old January 1st 04, 10:13 AM
Miss Violette

Nip custard pie, This sounds really good, Miss violette, who thought she was
full but is now revaluating...
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message
Oh, dat was fun! Now I need some turkeybird with nip sauce. Look! Unka
Pat just brought out the deep-fried turkeybird! And nip custard pie!
Yummm!!!

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 1st 04, 10:15 AM
Miss Violette

There are cats dancing and eating and generally having a good time,
niptea,nog and wine are everywhere, each kitty is eating enough to enjoy but
not over do and the time is growing near... OEJ sits down with more people
tuna in great anticipation of what is too come...
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message
It's almost midnight time - time to make de fireworks go boom!

Until then, let's dance! Crank up that moosic, Fluffybutt!

little orange kitten bounces into the screened porch and dances like a
mad kitten

Sammy Kitten

Old January 1st 04, 10:17 AM
Miss Violette

All the other cats stand and drink to the great toast, and a loud here here
is also heard
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
You are probably right but then what can you do, just ignore them is

what I
find works best, or you get way to upset, Miss Violette passing her

friend
the nipnog

Happy new year, kitty friends!

Here, let's drink a toast... To 2004 - may the year be better for our
hoomins, safer and healthier to us kitties and our hoomins, and better
for all of the poor, unprotected kitties living on the streets without a
home. And may those of hoomins who need extra financial or job-related
help find their desired solutions early this year.

lifts her glass of nip wine and drinks deeply

Happy new year, everykitty!

Amelia T Cat