Party time!

Old January 1st 04, 07:05 PM
Sylvia M.

Concatulashunz, Sir TV !!!

Dyna, Mizty eyed furrom da wunnurfull sereymony

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
and the whole while the newly "sirred" TV is still just in awe of his

friend
and thinking, I feelz very lucky butted was doin as myown kittymom, Miss
Violette teached me to be...He thinks also, anofur tunaroll might be nice

as
well
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Tabitha Kitten bounces up to the stereo and shuts it off
Could I have everykittie's attention please? We haz somefing very
special lined up. Please come over here to de side yard wif me...

kitties follow Tabitha Kitten over to the side yard. Torches are
burning along the fence, giving the yard a very dramatic appearance. At
the far end they see a red velvet pillow with a red carpet before it.

Tabitha: Efurrykitty please have a seat. I fink Cleopatra is about
ready to begin.

Cleopatra Silvercat comes around the front of the house and takes a
seat on the velvet pillow.

Cleopatra: Welcome, everykitty. I am Cleopatra Silvercat. When I was a
tiny baby kitten my kittymomma told me that I could be anything I wanted
to be, even ruler of all I survey. My early kitten years were somewhat
difficult, but when I adopted my first human family they told me the
same thing. So after several months of consideration I decided they were
right, and I was indeed ruler of all I survey. I didn't survey much
territory until this road trip, but I did claim my right anyway to the
title of Empress.

In my journeys I have encountered very few kitties who properly
recognize my regal nature. It is my intention this night to recognize
one very special kitty who has shown his generous nature, his
preparedness, and his willingness to help others. This kitty has shared
of his personal store of food, has accompanied my royal personage
whenever I've left the safety of the RV, and has paid close attention to
the location of our travelling companion kittens when they might wander
into a dangerous area.

TV kitty, please approach.

TV kitty walks up the red carpet, accompanied by Tabitha Kitten on his
right and Sammy Kitten on his left. When he reaches the the end of the
carpet he stands facing Cleopatra.

TV kitty, you have shown your outstanding qualities and shining
character traits. It is my intention to induct you into the Knighthood.

Cleopatra approaches TV kitty, then gives TV kitty a gentle swat on his
left shoulder, on his right shoulder, and on top of his head

TV kitty, I pronounce you to be a member of the Society of Feline
Nobility. Wear the title proudly.

All kitties, I now present to you Sir TV.

Cleopatra gives TV a gentle nuzzle

Now, shall we all return to the party and celebrate?

Cleopatra and TV kitty walk down the red carpet together to return to
the party patio

Old January 1st 04, 07:47 PM
Miss Violette

I isa onliest asa good asa myown partener... TV, very happy
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
Dis is a wonnerful parti, and while it isa nice here itsa efin bettere

cause
you is myown date, I think anofur nip roll wouuld be grand, Doez you

wanna
go anna dance? TV, just glad to be there

That sounds good! You are an *excellent* dancer...

Cleopatra

Old January 1st 04, 07:54 PM
Miss Violette

MMMMM fishies, dis soundz wonnerful, Tiger, getting out his black tux, anna
startin hisown list,,, Flowers , nip wine, and carob/nip candi... He setz
the porter anna knocks onna door at zactly 3 minutes until 8:00, hopin he
doez notted do anythin ta mess up Buddhist traditions...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Dat's wunnerful, Tiger! We'z Boodhist here, anna today is a furry
auspicious day. Not only dat, we'ze libs inna Asian nayborhud, anna alla

da
shopkeepers put out dere bestest stuff fur Noo Yerz - anna dere are lotsa
fishie stores!

I'zl teleport da furless one to Japan (he won't mind, hehehe) anna get
reddy. Maybee 8'oclock?

Mlle. Anaïs, eggsicted starts her "to-do" list: Hmmmm, teleport human
away; buy fishees anna desserts, set da tabbel wit candles... She looks in
her closet for a simple black dress...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld love an alone dinner wif you, Dis is a very wonnerful way ta
start da new year... Tiger, blushing but proud
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Lez get ourz parti hatz anna noizemakerz, Tiger, anna join da
uder kitteez fur da parti, Tiger. Anna maybe tomorrow we can
teleport fur a noo yerz day dinner fur jus da too ov us, if you'z'd
like...

Mlle. Anaïs, liking her new friend, and hoping he'll say 'yes'...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
I lookz outta winnow sometimez atta birdies anna ofur stuffz, anna I
spect some stuffz along wif soft's fud so I unnerstan bout da
facinatin things ouut der, we lives inna little bitty place where
deri is onliest bout 200 hoomanz cludin mine. We all likez it here
cause it is mostly veryquite. Tiger returns the head rub with a wink
and anofur huge smile. Ifin you isa readi we can start for the
parti... Tiger thinkin da parti willz be fun but wishin dat dis here
quiet cuuld go on fur awhile more...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Fangu furry much, Tiger! Anaïs takes the teacup and gently
butts Tiger's head.

I'zll tell yoo a bit about me, now. Y'kno dat dis iz a noo
hooman fur me, anna dat I'ze wuz a show kittee in a cattery in da
country before dis. Now, I'ze a onlycat, anna my noo job I'ze da
chief 'spector atta mineown howse. I'ze dere to innaspect
efurryting! Effurry time a closet or drawer openz, I'ze dere to
'spect what's innaside ov it. Anna I 'spects de Out a lot, thru da
winnow. I'ze sits dere inna da sunlite, anna fur hourz anna hourz
I'ze watch alla da business inna da street. We'ze rite neer Mey
York citee, anna all kindz ov hoomans walk by da window alla day
anna nite: big ones little ones, alla colors, anna wearin alla
kindz ov hatz! Toibans, yarmulkas, veils... Furry, furry
fascinatin. I'ze luvs ta watch outta da window.

I'd luff to be yourown date fur da parti tonite, Tiger. I'ze
cudn't tink ov a better way ov bringin' in da Noo Yeer dan wit yoo!
gently rubs her cheek against Tiger's, leans back, and gives a big
smile to Tiger

Mlle. Anaïs, feeling very grown up for a three year old kittie, now
on her own...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Letz sit her anna jus drink ourown tea, We can soclize when we
getz back inna RV. I heard Sam kitten anna OEJ talkin anna it
lookz like ifin nocat objects we isa goin ta a Turkeybird place
fur a New Yearz Eve parti, Wuuld be myownn date fur da parti?...
* Tiger pours more tea anna scootz hisown chair a little closer,
he sets the cup down anna pours the cream anna gives his new
friend a whisker rub as he sits back...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Boy, Tiger, dat's sum story! Anna da bes part is da endink:
dat yoo haff yur onetroohome dats warm anna cozy ann dat yoo
haff enuff to eat!

Anna youze a brave kittee, bein in da Out anna all. I'ze
nebber, nebber been inna da Out, eben tho I'ze been in
airyplanez. You'ze such a big, strong boykittee dats kwite da
adbenturrer! Anaïs leans over and gives Tiger a quick snurgle.
I'ze glad dat I'z your fren!

Wanna sit heer anna drink nip tea by our ownselves, or
soshulize wid da odder kitteez?

Mlle Anaïs, thinking that it would be nice to have a date
with Tiger on New Year's eve...

Old January 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Sonam Dasara

A small cream and white Persian is looking at herself in her mirror.
She chooses a simple black dress and a turquiose and silver collar, and puts
a dab of kittee perfume behind each ear. The doorbell rings, and a handsome,
large tiger-striped kittee in a tux is at the door.

"HiHi, Tiger, Happy Nooo Yeer!, as she gives him a big hug. My, yoo luk
hansum all dwessed up! Welcum to my compartment! Anna don wurry bout
Boodhist traditionz, we'ze furry loose 'round heer!" Anna dose are sum
wunnerful gifs, Tiger! I'll put da fwoerz onna da table. Anna such delicious
kittee-candies! You'ze soooo sweet!" gives Tiger anoffer hug

"Why don yoo relacks while I'ze put da finishing touches onna da
dinner? Sumfin to drink? I'ze got some single-malt nipScotch..."

Anaïs walks over to the bar, and pours Tiger a nipScotch. "Heer,
Tiger. Yoo sit inna da Lazee-Cat recliner while I finish inna da kitchen,
OK? Wood yoo like sum musik?"

She walks over to the stereo. "Todayz Milt Jackson's 80th birfday. He
played da vibraaphone fur da Modern Jazz Quartet, anna I likes to pway da
vibes anna be-bop jazz; itz frum da 50s. Or maybee sum Brubeck?"

As she passes the Buddhist altar, she nods toward it, and lights a
stick of incense. "Heerz a nice smell fur yoo while I'ze finishin, OK?"
Tiger takes the nipScotch, looks around and settles back in the recliner.

"I'ze made shrimpee-paste aroun' sugar-cane fur ann appitizer,
sweet-patater anna shrimppe paste balls - wit a whole shrimpee inna de
center (dere Vietnamese fudz) anna a whole red-snapper wit a black-bean
sauce fur da main courses. We gotz sum nip-Gewirtztraminer wine anna
rice-cakes wit red bean fillink fur dessert (red beenz is lucky fur Noo
Yeerz). Howz dat sound?

Anaïs looks over the table, pours some wine, lights two candles and
puts the shrimpeez onna sugar cane onna da plates. "Tiger! Ready to eat?"

Mlle. Anaïs, feeling very grown-up for a 3-year old; and very happy that she
has such a goodcat that's handsome to boot, for a date...

Old January 2nd 04, 08:00 AM
Miss Violette

*Tiger is so impressed he can say nothing but he looks around again and is
more than ready to return hugs, Then he finds his whiskers and...*

OOHHH I like any kind of fishy stuffz... Dem beanz soundz nice also... I
willz try dis scotch, I betz itsa good wif nip innit. He thinkz anna den
says... I doez notted care what music you playz, I likes almos anykind of
music butted later we willz want some slow dancin music... Tiger then stands
up ready to hold the chair for this very charming girlcat... Just a teeny
worried bout their age difference, but not so much that he feelz the need to
leave...

Old January 2nd 04, 05:33 PM
Sonam Dasara

The two kitteez chat pleasantly during dinner, and when it's finished,
she brings Tiger to the window

I'ze gots sumpfin to show yoo Tiger. See dat tall buildin ober dere?
pointing to a high-rise apartment house on the Palisades, overlooking the
Hudson river

I'ze wantz ta teleport usez to da top, OK? Now closes yur eyez, anna don
open dem till I say OK...

When Tiger agrees, Anaïs teleports them to the terrace of the penthose
apartment, overlooking NYC. Before them is the entire skyline, all lit up

OK, Tiger, yoo ken open yur eyezez now... Whaddya tink?

Tiger's eyes open wide, and Anaïs moves closer to him, and gently puts
her head on his shoulder as they both gaze out over the city... After a
while, she speaks...

A danse wood be really nice now, Tiger, don yoo tink? Yoo remine me of
Humfree Bogacat, so maybe "As time goes by" from Catablanka?

she teleports a cd player, and the music starts: "Just remember this, a
kiss is just a kiss..." The two kittys are dancing cheek to cheek under the
stars with NY's skyline as a backdrop

Oh Tiger, youze such a strong, but gentlecat.... and gives a hug, and
holds him tightly as they dance...

Meanwhile, inside the penthouse apartment:

She: Hal, Hal - Wake up!
He: (Groggily) Mrrrrrpgh. Izz One in the morning...
She: There are two stray cats on the terrace, Hal - do something!
He: Sylvia, go back to sleep, we're on the 45th floor. There are
no cats on the terrace...
She: Yes there are! And one is wearing a tuxedo, the other an
evening gown! And they're dancing cheek to cheek!
He: Sylvia, you gotta stop eating Mexican before you go to bed.
Now go back to sleep!

Mlle. Anaïs, who is swept off of all four feet by Tiger's charms...