at the store for lillith

Old May 4th 04, 03:15 PM
ChildFree23

[Lilith lays her head down on the pillow and sighs.]

[Sammy lays his head as well, snuggles next to Lilith Kitten, and purrs
contentedly as the musical is presented]

[Lilith jumps up.] Now I see a tuxedo cat that looks just like Mr. Spook!

[Hoomin Interruption: Scrappy and Mr. Spook were cats I had back in New
York, before moving down here to Florida.]

Lilith Kitten

Old May 5th 04, 02:12 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Lilith jumps up.] Now I see a tuxedo cat that looks just like Mr. Spook!

[Hoomin Interruption: Scrappy and Mr. Spook were cats I had back in New
York, before moving down here to Florida.]

Lilith Kitten

Well, Old Deuteronomy *is* supposed to be a magical cat, able to give
new lives to special kitties. So it could furry well be...

After da show we can go backstage and see if we can find dem and talk to
dem. We has special passes to get us backstage whenever we wants to.

Sammy Kitten

Old May 5th 04, 02:41 PM
ChildFree23

[Lilith jumps up.] Now I see a tuxedo cat that looks just like Mr.
Spook!

[Hoomin Interruption: Scrappy and Mr. Spook were cats I had back in New
York, before moving down here to Florida.]

Well, Old Deuteronomy *is* supposed to be a magical cat, able to give
new lives to special kitties. So it could furry well be...

Do you think Scrappy (RB) & Mr. Spook (??) telepathed back here to bless us
when we get winkwinked?

After da show we can go backstage and see if we can find dem and talk to
dem. We has special passes to get us backstage whenever we wants to.

Shouldn't we bring them gifts, like Pounce treats and toona rolls?

Lilith Kitten

Old May 5th 04, 06:15 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Do you think Scrappy (RB) & Mr. Spook (??) telepathed back here to bless us
when we get winkwinked?

Dat could be - we could ask dem. I fink I saw a grey kitty wif white
chest up dere, too - like the pikchures I saw of Miss DD cat who went to
da Bridge before my hoomins trapped me. We can go ask dem after the
moosical is over.

Shouldn't we bring them gifts, like Pounce treats and toona rolls?

Lilith Kitten

I fink dat's an excellent idearment! We can bring dem Pounce treats, and
toona rolls, and nip wine. And Miss DD was find of milk, so we can bring
some regular hoomin milk and some kitty soy milk, too.

Sammy Kitten

Old May 5th 04, 11:07 PM
ChildFree23

Do you think Scrappy (RB) & Mr. Spook (??) telepathed back here to bless
us
when we get winkwinked?

Dat could be - we could ask dem. I fink I saw a grey kitty wif white
chest up dere, too - like the pikchures I saw of Miss DD cat who went to
da Bridge before my hoomins trapped me. We can go ask dem after the
moosical is over.

Was she old when she wented to the Bridge? Did your hoomins ever tell you?

Shouldn't we bring them gifts, like Pounce treats and toona rolls?

I fink dat's an excellent idearment! We can bring dem Pounce treats, and
toona rolls, and nip wine. And Miss DD was find of milk, so we can bring
some regular hoomin milk and some kitty soy milk, too.

Miss Scrappy loved Pounce treates. But if she ate too many of them she'd
hurk all over the carpet.

Lilith Kitten
Stoned On Nip And Babbling Way Too Much

Old May 6th 04, 01:42 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Was she old when she wented to the Bridge? Did your hoomins ever tell you?

She was about 10 years old when she went to da Bridge. Dat was about a
year ago. I neber met her, but Cleocatra and Ameliagrump both say she
was a good kitty and a good friend. Dey both miss her lots, and so do
Meowmie and Paw.

Miss Scrappy loved Pounce treates. But if she ate too many of them she'd
hurk all over the carpet.

Lilith Kitten
Stoned On Nip And Babbling Way Too Much

Well, we will have to urge moderation on her den. Maybe if we offer her
mousies treats too.

I like it when you'z are nip-stoned - you get even cuter!

Sammy Kitten
feeling the effects of the nip himself

Old May 6th 04, 02:06 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/2/04 10:09 PM Sylvia M is reported to have said the following:
Miss Violette wrote:

a day of beauty sounds great, I wonder if the beauty spa could take
her, and that bed sure looks nice... and lookey here it is heated,
private, warm cozy and decorated nicely... two great ones... I got
it.. we can give Lillith the spa and give them the bed at the
gagement parti, Miss Violette, looking at her friends to see what
they think

Ladeez! If a day at da spa fur Lilith is wut yu want, we can most
serrtenlee gif hur da tyme uf hur life! Furry reesunubul pakij fur da
bride-tu-be.

Cinni, Spa Purrprietress

O0ooo I rememfurr dizz!!!
Heowz uhbowt awla us gurlz taykin uh day at the Spa ??.
Olny weez'll awl go Dutsh, an pay Lilith's way???

An I lyke da Tent wiff da bed innyside furr da gayjement pardy tuu!

Dyna, wantin it awl furr Lillith an sum furr hurself tuu

Surrtenlee, we ken accommodate yu awl.

Cinni (figuring out the group discount)

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 6th 04, 02:08 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/3/04 11:28 AM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:

Wonderful, we want her to have to have the whole thing, please make a
certificate up from us, and have a place where we can sign, thank you Miss
Violette
Da Koster Katz wrote in message

We will gif yu da speshyul Bridal pakij, wif discowntz fur alla yu, so
effrywun ken haf a gud day uf pampurrin.

Cinni

Old May 6th 04, 03:10 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

We will gif yu da speshyul Bridal pakij, wif discowntz fur alla yu, so
effrywun ken haf a gud day uf pampurrin.

Cinni

And if anyone would like to participate but is short of tunas, just let
me know. I've got Meowmie's credit card!

Cleopatra