Kitty Schottland's winkwink ceremony

Old February 16th 05, 01:47 AM
ClowderCat

Default Kitty Schottland's winkwink ceremony

Clarence sits in the oval office, waiting for the winkwink party to
arrive. He's sitting on the desk in the official winkwink postion on a
copy of the pawwritten ceremony. After a few minutes, he starts pacing
back and forth on the desk, impatient waiting and wondering when they
will get there.

Old February 16th 05, 02:32 AM
ClowderCat

Nathan teleports into the oval office, looking for Kitty Schottland.
He's carrying a basket of nip flowers. He's wearing a bright red rose
tied to the end of his tail, which is sticking straight up in the air.
He has a necklace of violets around his neck and a hula dress of other
bright colored flowers all around his body. The top of his head is
covered with a water lily.

Where's Kitty Schottland? Does she know that you were planning on
having her winkwink ceremony here?

Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 04:00 AM
PixieDust413

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.] Meow,
Clarence, we're here! Capt. Midnight is going to give the bride away.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Old February 16th 05, 04:02 AM
PixieDust413

I'm right here, Nathan. Didn't you hear the jangley-jangle of my good
collar? You know, the one with my ID tags. As soon as the groom and
the attendants show up, I think we can get started.

Do I look all right???

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old February 16th 05, 04:06 AM
ClowderCat

PixieDust413 wrote:
I'm right here, Nathan. Didn't you hear the jangley-jangle of my

good
collar? You know, the one with my ID tags. As soon as the groom and
the attendants show up, I think we can get started.

Do I look all right???

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Nathan looks at Kitty Schottland.

You're beautiful.

How do you think I look?

Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 04:20 AM
Rebecca

Ize heer, too, reddy to be a 'tendint.
--
Rebecca, hoping her dress is OK

ups.com...

Old February 16th 05, 04:35 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, too, reddy to be a 'tendint.
--
Rebecca, hoping her dress is OK

You're beautiful too. How do you like what I'm wearing?

Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 05:01 AM
ClowderCat

PixieDust413 wrote:
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney.] Meow,
Clarence, we're here! Capt. Midnight is going to give the bride

away.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Hi Lilith Kitten.

Clarence sits on the middle of the desk.

I'm glad you're all here. But where's the groomkitty and where are the
guests?

Clarence, trying not to snicker at Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 07:25 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, too, reddy to be a 'tendint.
--
Rebecca, hoping her dress is OK

You're beautiful too. How do you like what I'm wearing?

Nathan

Oh, fangu, Nathan. Yur owtfit iz furry... original. An kullerful. I duznt
fingk Ize effur seen anyfing kwite like it.
--
Rebecca, ever the diplomat

Old February 16th 05, 10:28 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette, OEJ and trudi come in take their positions and glare at their
hooman for making them late, We are ready, and we love your flower
arrangement kitty, Miss Violette excited fur her friend
PixieDust413 wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm right here, Nathan. Didn't you hear the jangley-jangle of my good
collar? You know, the one with my ID tags. As soon as the groom and
the attendants show up, I think we can get started.

Do I look all right???

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 05:28 PM
Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB lewe Cat anecdotes 16 December 8th 03 11:56 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM