Kitty Schottland's winkwink ceremony

Old February 17th 05, 03:13 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, too, reddy to be a 'tendint.
--
Rebecca, hoping her dress is OK

You're beautiful too. How do you like what I'm wearing?

Nathan

Oh, fangu, Nathan. Yur owtfit iz furry... original. An

kullerful.
I duznt
fingk Ize effur seen anyfing kwite like it.
--
Rebecca, ever the diplomat

I'm wearing this because I'm the flower kitty and the flower kitty

has
to wear flowers!!!!

Nathan

I yam weerink pokkadotz, kuz I yam da ring-bearer.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Why does the ring bearer wear pokkadotz?

Nathan

Old February 17th 05, 04:27 AM
Rebecca

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh, fangu, Nathan. Yur owtfit iz furry... original. An kullerful.

I duznt
fingk Ize effur seen anyfing kwite like it.
--
Rebecca, ever the diplomat

I'm wearing this because I'm the flower kitty and the flower kitty has
to wear flowers!!!!

Nathan

Oh, now I unnerstanz! Yoo reminez me ub classikle payntings Ize seen wif
repurrsentations of da goddiss Flora.
--
Rebecca

Old February 17th 05, 05:17 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh, fangu, Nathan. Yur owtfit iz furry... original. An

kullerful.
I duznt
fingk Ize effur seen anyfing kwite like it.
--
Rebecca, ever the diplomat

I'm wearing this because I'm the flower kitty and the flower kitty

has
to wear flowers!!!!

Nathan

Oh, now I unnerstanz! Yoo reminez me ub classikle payntings Ize seen

wif
repurrsentations of da goddiss Flora.
--
Rebecca

These flowers make me look really handsome, don't they!!!!

Nathan, wondering who the goddiss Flora is

Old February 17th 05, 06:19 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Oh, now I unnerstanz! Yoo reminez me ub classikle payntings Ize seen

wif
repurrsentations of da goddiss Flora.
--
Rebecca

These flowers make me look really handsome, don't they!!!!

Nathan, wondering who the goddiss Flora is

Well, she wuz a karacter in anshunt Greek mitholoji. Here's a link to a
picher ub my fafurit paynting wif hur.

http://www.myrrhine.net/botticelli/primavera.html

Flora iz da wun wif da flowers awl ober hur dress.
--
Rebecca, art conoisseur

Old February 17th 05, 08:50 PM
Sylvia M.

Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, too, reddy to be a 'tendint.
--
Rebecca, hoping her dress is OK

You're beautiful too. How do you like what I'm

wearing?

Nathan

Oh, fangu, Nathan. Yur owtfit iz furry... original.

An
kullerful.
I duznt
fingk Ize effur seen anyfing kwite like it.
--
Rebecca, ever the diplomat

I'm wearing this because I'm the flower kitty and the

flower kitty
has
to wear flowers!!!!

Nathan

I yam weerink pokkadotz, kuz I yam da ring-bearer.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Why does the ring bearer wear pokkadotz?

Nathan

Dsy iz sirkulz, so iz uh ring uh sirkul, sooo.....

Pitoonya AKA

Old February 17th 05, 10:54 PM
Rebecca

"Sylvia M." wrote in message

I yam weerink pokkadotz, kuz I yam da ring-bearer.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Why does the ring bearer wear pokkadotz?

Nathan

Dsy iz sirkulz, so iz uh ring uh sirkul, sooo.....

Pitoonya AKA

Boy, I haz a lotz to lern abowt dese tradishuns.
--
Rebecca

Old February 17th 05, 11:57 PM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Oh, now I unnerstanz! Yoo reminez me ub classikle payntings Ize

seen
wif
repurrsentations of da goddiss Flora.
--
Rebecca

These flowers make me look really handsome, don't they!!!!

Nathan, wondering who the goddiss Flora is

Well, she wuz a karacter in anshunt Greek mitholoji. Here's a link

to a
picher ub my fafurit paynting wif hur.

http://www.myrrhine.net/botticelli/primavera.html

Flora iz da wun wif da flowers awl ober hur dress.
--
Rebecca, art conoisseur

I think I'm a lot better looking than she is!!!

Nathan

Old February 17th 05, 11:58 PM
ClowderCat

I yam weerink pokkadotz, kuz I yam da ring-bearer.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Why does the ring bearer wear pokkadotz?

Nathan

Dsy iz sirkulz, so iz uh ring uh sirkul, sooo.....

Pitoonya AKA

That makes a lot of sense!

Nathan

Old February 19th 05, 02:06 AM
ChildFree23

Youze lookz beautiful Kitty Schottland.

Fangu, Punkins & Puddi Cat! I can't believe I'm a VC already!
It seems like just yesfurday that Paw Schottland broughted me
in from the garage and gived me to GranMeowmie!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old February 19th 05, 02:06 AM
ChildFree23

Hi Lilith Kitten.

Clarence sits on the middle of the desk.

I'm glad you're all here. But where's the groomkitty and
where are the
guests?

Clarence, trying not to snicker at Nathan

Hihi, guys! And gals, of course. Lilith, youz is bootiful as
always! Nathan, I really dig youz outfit! Dat's furry cool.

Sammy

Sammy, mine luff! [purrpurrearlicksmurglesmurgle] Will
yourownselves be standing up for Boogie the Harpurr Cat?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB lewe Cat anecdotes 16 December 8th 03 10:56 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM