We'ze sailink!

Old January 19th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We'ze sailink!

Anaïs is on a cushion, with Tiger napping beside her.

"Cleo, dis iz a relaksink trip, don't you fink?"

[Suddenly, the teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Cousin Rosco. He drops his favorite pink fuzzy ball in the middle of
the deck, and proceeds to chase it around.]

Cousin Rosco
Kitten In Residence

Old January 19th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Stormmee sees da ball anna kumez ofur ta investacate diz new kitten anna new
toy, she lookz arownd fur da ofur two kittenz ta see ifin dey wantsa play
hokee,... I likez fuzzy ballz, Mine name iz stormmee, anna i lifez wif owlde
catz so diz iz funfun fur minesef, Stormmee
oups.com...

Old January 20th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[chortlemewflepurr] Meow, Stormy, I am Rosco P. Catrane, named
after Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane from The Dukes Of Hazzard. Do
you want to play with me?

Old January 20th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yez i likesta play wif efurone butted alla ofur catz in mine howze iz owlde
anna moztly grumpi, der iz alzo 2 ofur kittenz on diz boat, deir catpaw iz a
repairkitty, Stormmee, glad fur anofur playmate, anna by da way how owlde iz
yourownsef, mine purr day iz octofur 1 zt 'corrdin to da ted
news

Old January 20th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Let's go, gurls! Dis will be fun!! Let's see if we kan fynd uh big ruum fur
duh three uv us. Lissen tu dat horn!! hurry!!!

Samantha fur duh groop
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
With a short blast on the barge's horn, our hotel-barge leaves the
quay, and sets off on the Burgundy Canal at a slow and leisurely pace
as small forests, farms and groups of houses slowly pass by.

Some kitties are napping, others still eating at the buffet, and
others on the deck chairs and cushions in the sun, watching rural
France glide by.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/18/2006 1:06:11 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 20th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:09:13 -0500, Beverly Orel's little agile paws
typed:

Let's go, gurls! Dis will be fun!! Let's see if we kan fynd uh big ruum fur
duh three uv us. Lissen tu dat horn!! hurry!!!

Meow gurls!

Nice to see yourownselves again. Dere's a stateroom fur three fur
sure; after you get settled, why don't yew come on dek an relaks wif
usses? Dere's a boofay owt and a bartender. And dinner at eight!

waves a a kitten on the bank, fishing an lotsa nice, relaksink
scenery...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2006 2:10:55 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 20th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dis is jus wunnerful!
Samantha, Finney, Lucey & Jeannie relax on comfy cushuns in duh sun, njoyn
duh breezez.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:18:46 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's little agile paws typed:

[Cleo is relaxing on a cushion with TV, enjoying the beautiful, serene
countryside]

Absolutely! What a wonderful way to spend the day...

Cleo

smooths Tiger's fur

Ummm, an iz efurry kitty enjoyink theirownselves? I'ze luking forward
to a nice leesurly dinner wif all ov my frendz tonite...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/18/2006 1:41:00 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 20th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I'm almost a year old. I was a spring kitten, born somewhere in
Indiana. My human mom Becky hasn't decided on a definite birthday.

I'm a cream-colored tabby with spots and stripes, and the build of a
Siamese or Oriental Shorthair. What do you look like?

Rosco P. Catrane
Almost A Year Old

Old January 21st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

With another toot of the horn, our barge pulls into the quay at
Fleurey-sur-Ouche, and the deck-hand-kitties tie it up. THe captain
strolls onto the observation deck where most of the Community are
napping or longuing in deck chairs

Bon Swar, mes ameez, we eez tyink up at Fleurey-sur-Ouche fur zee
eefnink. Dinner will be in served shortly in owr dinink room, below,
an after dinner anykitty can feel free to wander thru zee town, stop
at zee cafe or whatever yourownselves pleeze!

Anaïs turns to Tiger Well, luffer-boy, shall we go to owr stateroom
to get freshened up fur dinner?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2006 7:53:26 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 21st 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:57:59 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^'s little, agile
paws typed:

With another toot of the horn, our barge pulls into the quay at
Fleurey-sur-Ouche, and the deck-hand-kitties tie it up. THe captain
strolls onto the observation deck where most of the Community are
napping or longuing in deck chairs

Bon Swar, mes ameez, we eez tyink up at Fleurey-sur-Ouche fur zee
eefnink. Dinner will be in served shortly in owr dinink room, below,
an after dinner anykitty can feel free to wander thru zee town, stop
at zee cafe or whatever yourownselves pleeze!

Anaïs turns to Tiger Well, luffer-boy, shall we go to owr stateroom
to get freshened up fur dinner?

Dinner? Ummmmmm! Dinner!

a nattily dressed Inspektor wanders into the dining room, a large,
mahogany paneled room with cushions set both around a large table, and
a few smaller tables, each set with fine china and crystal

Bon Swar, effurrykitty! Eet is a luffly effenink, and I woke from zee
nap just in time for dinner!

He waves at TV who beckons him and his wink to sit with them at the
large table

Ah, fangu my frendz; I see zat effurrykitty iz beginink to file in!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques