Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

Old October 5th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

On Oct 4, 3:52*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
The Ajo Clowder wrote:

[Ralph de Ralf and his sisfur-in-paw Willow direct their clowders as
boxes are removed fromthe teleporter and two small tables are set up.
Willow gently removes the linen cloths and spreads them over the
tables, smoothing out the wrinkles. Ralph takes out the Gest Buk and
opens it to a new page, writing '2009' at the top with a flourish.
Then he and Willow pause, looking toward the Rainbow Bridge now
visible in the mist over Cat Island, and wave at a white cat and a
black cat looking down at them. Willow takes out the small framed
picture of Laura and Vinnie and places it on the smaller table along
with Laura's silver flute while Ralph puts the Gest Buk and a plumed
pen on the bigger one.]

I gess we'r reddy, Willow. Der's Ms Piglet offur der ana she'll be
joyning uz suun. Shall we sign? [He and his clowder sign and he turns
to pass the pen on...]

Ralph de Ralf, House of David
Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
Alice Ann Madre, House of David
Jane Grey, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David
Ricardo Ratt, House of David
Claude N. Dammett, House of David

HiHiHi, Ralph an effurywun! *Hi dere, Piglet, nize to seee yu, too.

Beeyootiful buk dis yeer.

Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette
Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette
Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Ella, House of Patterson/Guyette

--

Meow, Mietze, yew luk lufflee. Gud tu see you Neko, Azad, Buster, ana
Ella!
Old October 5th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Tabby Matthew plays with the teleporter controls and finally gets it right.
The machine shimmers and he appears at Cat Island.

He looks around at everyone and slowly walks over to the Guest Book table.

I guess I should sign in ... that's what every cat is doing ... let's see

Tabby Matthew, House of Tock

My furry first Jellicle Ball... I know everyone will be friendly, but I
feel kinda shy right now.

Tabby
(wide eyed)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 5th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

[Ralph gives Piglett a gentle hug as he follows her gaze.]

Dey are haffin der own patee atta Bridj. I bet Sadie Dog ana mineown
Monique Davidogue are hangin owt buy da fud rite nough.

Ralph

Piglett comes to greet her friends and, takes the pen to sign for her
family.
Piglett, House of Barnes
Whispering Willow Walker, house of Porter/Barnes

I guezz O T will sign in wiff Harri so I willz leaf dat for himself ta do..

She looks toward the bridge but does not see Lewi or Sadie or Scooter at the
moment. *Maybe when da mistd klearz. *She takes one of the rainbow hankies
left by Mosey's kits and wipes the tears.

Old October 5th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Welcome! Gud tu see yew, mineown frendz!
Ralph

The Portercats greet effuryone and sign.

Bear, House of Porter
Honeycat, House of Porter
Jaspurr, House of Porter
Jack, House of Porter
Georgia, House of Porter
Joey, House of Porter
Lucy, House of Porter
Charle, House of Porter
Daisy, House of Porter
Holly, House of Porter

Old October 5th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Welcum, Mosey! Pookie, Sqweex ana Pipps, yew luk fine! Wat niz
signatshurz Mimzy ana Bob Qat haf!
Ralph

8
Hi There, Our famlee is here to sign the beautiful guest book. *I hope you
don't mind if Mimzy n Bob Qat signed too.
They want to be a part of this special day and have been practicing their
penmanship. *They so love all of us, in our special Community,

8snip

Mosey, House of Waterman
Pookie, House of Waterman
Sqweex, House of Waterman
Pipps, House of Waterman
*Mimzy, House of Waterman
*Bob Qat, House of Waterman

Old October 5th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

My furry first Jellicle Ball... I know everyone will be friendly, but I
feel kinda shy right now.

Tabby
(wide eyed)

Tabby, would you like to come sit with me? I'm sitting with MMe Anais an
her wink Tiger, and with TV, my RB sisfur's wink. You would be welcome
to sit wit us, and share the yummy buffet with us.

Amelia

Old October 5th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Hi, effurykitty

Maggy May, House of Coady
Missy, Hous of Coan
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, Hous ub Coan
WooToo, Hous ub Reich
Wascal, Hous ub Fowler

--
Maggy May

Maggy May! Weze sew glad tu see yew! Ana Missy, lufflee furz. Sunrise,
yew ar eggseptionally prittee. WooToo an Wascal, glad yew're heer.
Ralph
Old October 5th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 4, 4:16*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
I gess we'r reddy, Willow. Der's Ms Piglet offur der ana she'll be
joyning uz suun. Shall we sign? [He and his clowder sign and he turns
to pass the pen on...]

Amelia approaches the table and signs :
* *Amelia T Cat, *house of Mahoney
She passes the pen to Samuel who signs:
* *Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney
* *Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, house of Hanoka
* *Ranger Greykitten, house of Mahoney

OT and Harri are passing by, so Sammy passes the pen to OT who signs:
* *OT Mahoney, house of Barnes
* *Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney

Amelia! OT! Harri! Samuel! Lilith! Ranger Greykitten!
Ralph, hugging all his friends
Old October 5th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 4, 4:17*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:42:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo
Clowder's nimble, little paws typed:

*Ralph takes out the Gest Buk and
opens it to a new page, writing '2009' at the top with a flourish.

[A petite Persian in a sky-blue vintage Balenciaga
gown walk up]

Meow Ralph and Kissa!

* * * * [Headbutts all around] How iz yourownselves
tonight?

* * * * [She picks up the pen and signs: Mme. Anaïs
LaChatte, House of Dasara]

* * * * Enjoy yourselves at the ball!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/4/2009 7:15:24 PM

Mme. Anaïs, yew luk luflee inna dat bloo gown. Iz dat Tiger der
behind yew?
Ralph
Old October 5th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder