Update on Meeka and Rosco

Old November 2nd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Update on Meeka and Rosco

They came home this morning. Thank you all for your purrs and
comments. Pat, I did mistype Meeka's weight and as was pointed out
she is 6 lbs 1 oz. She is also very stinky today! I'm not sure why
but she has nasty gas today and she is being very clingy, insisting on
sleeping around my neck. It took awhile for me to realize she was the
one making the smell. I kept thinking one of the big cats was in the
box making smelly. They've come home with a new trick. They must
have spent the night next to a labrador retreiver. They are both
walking in the water bowl...well they were until DH took it away. One
of the water bowls is large and relatively shallow. Meeka started it
but Rosco really got into the act. Meeka was splashing with just her
two front paws, Rosco stands in the bowl with all four paws and
splashes water everywhere. DH took it away. I asked him why when they
were obviously enjoying it and he said because they weren't supposed
to play in water they are cats. lol! So? What is it going to hurt? But
he decided to take that water away from them (the other bowls are too
small for them to walk around in. Maybe they want to be river cats.
Opps, Meeka is back and wanting to sleep on my neck. I've got to run.
Purrs to everyone who needs them from all 6 of my kitties tonight.

Julie
Old November 2nd 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:52:42 -0700 (PDT), GaDragonfly
wrote:

[...]

glad to hear they're home recuperating. I'm guessing a change in diet
may have something to do with the gas. IIRC when Rocky started eating
inside instead of the cheap stuff I buy for the neighbor cats, it
really helped reduce the smell of his litter box offerings
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 2nd 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Spot[_2_]

My one cat will occasionally put her two front feet in the water bowl when
she drinks. She doesn't play just stands in it. I'm not sure what that's
all about..........lol

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
[...]

Update - Meeka and Rosco (KFW) GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 12 July 19th 08 05:48 PM
Hey Rosco!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 October 9th 07 01:58 PM
To Cousin Rosco John Ross Mc Master Cat community 11 May 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Dear rosco? Stormmee Cat community 0 December 15th 06 02:07 AM
New Rosco Pics Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 14 December 10th 04 11:44 AM