What cats get up to during the day - CatCam

Old November 2nd 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default What cats get up to during the day - CatCam

Quite funny! I would love to know what mine see!

Deb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ght-CatCam-Wha
t-moggies-longer-mystery.html

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 2nd 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Debbie Wilson wrote:
Quite funny! I would love to know what mine see!

Deb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ght-CatCam-Wha
t-moggies-longer-mystery.html

Oh, I hate to think of the cats following me into the bathroom with one
of those around their necks....

Caliban would also get lots of very close-up shots of my face, because
he's always head-butting me and checking out what I'm doing.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 2nd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

Oh, I hate to think of the cats following me into the bathroom with one
of those around their necks....

LOL, good point!

Caliban would also get lots of very close-up shots of my face, because
he's always head-butting me and checking out what I'm doing.

Bless him :-)

I thought of your kitties the other day. One of my current foster
kittens is a gorgeous, chubby, 7-week-old blue boy who is a perfect
complement to Mir's gorgeous, slender blue sleekness! His fur is very
dense, yet short, and he has such a placid nature. I can't keep them
all...... *repeat to self*

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 3rd 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Debbie Wilson wrote:

Quite funny! I would love to know what mine see!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-mystery.html

It's fascinating, but I'd be afraid to put one on Smudge - what if the
camera got caught on something and she got stuck? It's awfully big,
relative to the cat, kind of like if I had to wear a sandwich board all
day, but had no idea that it could cause me some problems if I tried to
go through a smaller opening.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 3rd 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

wrote:

It's fascinating, but I'd be afraid to put one on Smudge - what if the
camera got caught on something and she got stuck? It's awfully big,
relative to the cat, kind of like if I had to wear a sandwich board all
day, but had no idea that it could cause me some problems if I tried to
go through a smaller opening.

That did cross my mind as well. Wonder why it has to be on such a large
bit of card? Maybe to make sure it stays one way round only. I'm sure a
more compact way could be found of attaching it, though!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 3rd 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Debbie Wilson wrote:

wrote:

It's fascinating, but I'd be afraid to put one on Smudge - what if the
camera got caught on something and she got stuck? It's awfully big,
relative to the cat, kind of like if I had to wear a sandwich board all
day, but had no idea that it could cause me some problems if I tried to
go through a smaller opening.

That did cross my mind as well. Wonder why it has to be on such a large
bit of card? Maybe to make sure it stays one way round only. I'm sure a
more compact way could be found of attaching it, though!

Maybe that's the smallest size the camera can be? I don't think I've seen
one smaller than that. It would be great if something that could be
attached to the collar. You wouldn't get as good pictures that way, but
the cat would be safer. Although, I guess no cat has gotten hurt from
wearing these cameras, so far. I'd still worry about it.

--
Joyce ^..^

CatCam? MatSav Cat anecdotes 1 July 3rd 08 05:40 AM
Bengal Cats:are they hybrids or are they true domestic cats? [email protected] Cats - misc 6 March 7th 05 03:33 PM
Bengal Cats:are they hybrids or are they true domestic cats? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 13 March 7th 05 08:48 AM
Bengal Cats:are they hybrids or are they true domestic cats? Hemmaholic Cat health & behaviour 1 February 26th 05 08:02 PM
Cheeky, Boo, and Gnarly: Cats of My House, Cats of My Heart. Mary Cat health & behaviour 56 September 10th 04 05:01 AM