Cat "Mystic" will do anything for a treat :-)

Old May 7th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

Default Cat "Mystic" will do anything for a treat :-)

I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

Hee hee hee!

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (all of whom would cheerfully do the
same thing, if there were treats involved)
Old May 7th 10, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Gabey8 wrote:

I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

That's great. It reminds me of the two cats talking video ("Someone's
coming! Act like a cat.") Very clever.

Joyce

--
The heck with top and bottom -- I want relationships with strangeness
and charm.
Old May 7th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
Gabey8 wrote:

I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

That's great. It reminds me of the two cats talking video ("Someone's
coming! Act like a cat.") Very clever.

It's the same voice, isn't it?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old May 7th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Gabey8 wrote:

I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

That's great. It reminds me of the two cats talking video ("Someone's
coming! Act like a cat.") Very clever.

It's the same voice, isn't it?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

I think so! But it's a funny video just the same. "Mouse! Treat! Mouse!"

Jill

Old May 7th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

wrote:

Gabey8 wrote:

I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

That's great. It reminds me of the two cats talking video ("Someone's
coming! Act like a cat.") Very clever.

It's the same voice, isn't it?

Oh, you might be right! I didn't recognize the voice (good catch!),
but I thought that the web URL that came up at the end of the video
looked awfully familiar - "klaatu" something.

Joyce

--
Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"
Old May 7th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I said:

Marina wrote:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

It's the same voice, isn't it?

Oh, you might be right! I didn't recognize the voice (good catch!),
but I thought that the web URL that came up at the end of the video
looked awfully familiar - "klaatu" something.

I looked this up further and discovered that this guy has a channel on
Youtube of a number of talking animal videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaatu42#p/

The two talking cats and the cat mystic are the best, but there are
some funny moments in most of them. Also, there was another familiar
one that's been posted here, "What cats are really thinking". LOL.

Note: I'm pretty sure he doesn't make the actual videos - he just
creates dialogue to go along with the mouth movements and body
language, etc, of existing videos. I'm saying this because there's
one of a beaver standing in the middle of a road while a fair amount
of traffic whizzes by. Whenever I see something like that, I always
wonder, "Who is this clown, *videotaping* instead of getting the animal
out of danger??" However, as it turns out, someone does intervene,
nothing bad happens, and the brief dialogue in it is funny.

Joyce

--
I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and
money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty
Old July 17th 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Friday, May 7, 2010 6:30:02 AM UTC+2, Gabey8 wrote:
I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

Hee hee hee!

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (all of whom would cheerfully do the
same thing, if there were treats involved)

i saw this vid a longgggg time ago and it was so funny. tried looking for it recently and could not find it anymore on youtube... the link above says the vid is private.. is there any other place i can find it? would love to show my boyfriend.
Old July 17th 13, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:

On Friday, May 7, 2010 6:30:02 AM UTC+2, Gabey8 wrote:
I got this from Your Daily Cute:

http://www.yourdailycute.com/2010/05...for-treat.html

Hee hee hee!

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (all of whom would cheerfully do the
same thing, if there were treats involved)

i saw this vid a longgggg time ago and it was so funny. tried looking for it recently and could not find it anymore on youtube... the link above says the vid is private.. is there any other place i can find it? would love to show my boyfriend.

I haven't been able to find it in a long time, either. The video is called
"Kitty is a Very Bad Mystic". The guy who made this video goes by "Klaatu42"
on Youtube, and he has a channel that includes a lot of other really funny
talking-animal videos, including several other cat ones. Unfortunately, the
"bad mystic" video is no longer there. I've asked in the comments a couple
of times what happened to it, and so have several other people, but no
answer. The same guy has a Facebook page, so you might try asking there.

--
Joyce

I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
odors. -- Cat Resolutions