How far away can ferals smell scent of food?

Old November 1st 04, 05:07 AM
Ashley

"Sheri" wrote in message
Thanks for everyone's input. I do know that one cat I thought was
impossible to trap went for the popcorn Kentucky Fried Chicken (no
bones).

Actually, I had a vet tell me the KFC bones were good for cats - they're
pressure cooked in oil, making the bones soft, so most unlikely to damage
them on the way down. And they help the cats clean their teeth.

My cats don't get KFC all that often (about once a year, when I need to
remind myself why I don't have it all that often!) but when they do, I don't
worry about the bones at all.