My cats are clawing me out of house and home!

Old May 6th 05, 04:42 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com wrote:
My 2 cats like to claw things(especially me!) I don't want to declaw

them,
but I doupt I can afford to buy any Soft Paws. Is there an easier way

keep them from clawing without training them?

I think your cats must think you are a cat, do they "claw" each other
too?

How bad and where are they clawing you.

And what are you wearing?

Old May 6th 05, 04:58 AM
John Doe

An X-No-Archive, tough guy wanna-be, stalker, troll.

From: equalizer
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My cats are clawing me out of house and home!
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 22:23:34 -0400

On Fri, 06 May 2005 02:18:18 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

kaeli wrote:

Remember -- inappropriate or "wrong" are simply human
definitions. The cat doesn't attach a monetary value to your
couch.

So true. Animals are cool that way. Not necessarily easy to cope
with, but no mind games.

Sort of like the lame one you just tried to pull on Barry, eh?

spankard.

eq

Old May 6th 05, 05:11 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
And what are you wearing?

Maybe we need to do an intervention here, sounds pretty out of control.
Do you have access to a local newspaper?

Old May 6th 05, 06:42 AM
IBen Getiner

Declaw. It worked for us. I know certain people won't want to hear
this, but our cat has never been healthier or happier! All the crap you
hear in places like this against declawing is put out there by
bunny-hugging blank-stare nut-jobs. Remember that. These are the types
of people who would row their already-filled-to-capacity lifeboat back
into the sea of drowning desperates at the scene of the Titanic
sinking. They are KOOKS. They are to be IGNORED.
Set up an appointment to have all ten taken out this week. None of your
liberal KOOK friends will ever know, lest it be YOU who will tell them
so!

Old May 6th 05, 06:45 AM
IBen Getiner

Why don't you shut your mouth when you're doing the fag thing? You're
leaking SCUMMMMM again.

IBen Getiner

Old May 6th 05, 06:57 AM
John Doe

The troll's favorite groups:

alt.flame.******s
alt.politics.homosexuality
alt.abortion

Old May 6th 05, 06:58 AM
IBen Getiner

John Doe wrote:
"Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com" wrote:

My 2 cats like to claw things(especially me!) I don't want to
declaw them, but I doupt I can afford to buy any Soft Paws. Is
there an easier way to keep them from clawing without training
them?

You do not have to train a cat to do something it very much needs
to do. The trick is to provide them with something they would like
to claw. There are many such things, you can buy them or make
them.

Claws are the essence of a cat. Cats depend on their claws for
exercise, play, self-defense, and hunting.

Bullkrap. They are very destructive and totally useless. If it's an
inside kat you're talking about.

Removing a cat's claws
is effectively crippling it.

Good luck.

Bullkrap. Our cat is one great looking healthy specimen of feline, let
me tell you. Even the vet says so. And he lost ALL of his claws YEARS
ago. You're just a nut. That's all's the matter with you! You're a
liberal nut-job! Don't DARE wanna lay down any RULEZ or any
RESTRICTIONS. Never use the 'No' word, just like with your wasted and
lost generation of ruined children. Well, in OUR house, if you want to
lounge about all day and NOT have to 'hunt' to provide for yourself
(not to mention only living to an average age of THREE), you have to
loose little unnecessary things like useless obsolete CLAWS. You WILL
NOT be allowed to ruin Dad's Pioneer c-1230s or our beanbag furniture.
A small price to pay, since katz don't respond to reason. Just like
you, liberal lozer. Just like you!

IBen Getiner

Old May 6th 05, 06:58 AM
John Doe