Three-way paw-holding

Old June 7th 05, 06:42 AM
Marina

Default Three-way paw-holding

This morning as I started to stir in bed before waking up completely,
Frank came over from the foot of the bed and lay down on the pillow next
to my head. My arm was stretched out, and Frank laid his paw on it, with
his claws out just a leeettle, enough to keep my arm in place without
breaking skin. I lay there listening to his purr. Then I heard Miranda
coming - mutter-mutter-mutter - and she lay down by my side and put a
paw on my arm, so that it just touched Frank's. We lay there for a
while, enjoying each other's company. This is how I'd like to wake every
morning!

Of course, after a while Miranda had to pounce on Frank and our morning
idyll was broken.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 7th 05, 08:46 AM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:42:33 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

This morning as I started to stir in bed before waking up completely,
Frank came over from the foot of the bed and lay down on the pillow next
to my head. My arm was stretched out, and Frank laid his paw on it, with
his claws out just a leeettle, enough to keep my arm in place without
breaking skin. I lay there listening to his purr. Then I heard Miranda
coming - mutter-mutter-mutter - and she lay down by my side and put a
paw on my arm, so that it just touched Frank's. We lay there for a
while, enjoying each other's company. This is how I'd like to wake every
morning!

melt

Of course, after a while Miranda had to pounce on Frank and our morning
idyll was broken.

LOL Little nuisance!

Theresa
Old June 7th 05, 01:24 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwwwww....

Of course, after a while Miranda had to pounce on Frank and our morning
idyll was broken.

We have a similar routine, but at nighttime. When I get in bed, Xoxo
usually follows to get some scritches. As soon as I start scritching
Xoxo, Basho will appear and pretend to love on Xoxo. He lets Xoxo bathe
him for a while, then wrestles him out of bed. Basho then comes to me,
mission accomplished: the only cat on the bed.
He'll also chase off anybody else who comes in bed for scritches at
night, at least until he falls asleep.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 7th 05, 04:52 PM
Mary

"Marina" wrote in message
This morning as I started to stir in bed before waking up completely,
Frank came over from the foot of the bed and lay down on the pillow next
to my head. My arm was stretched out, and Frank laid his paw on it, with
his claws out just a leeettle, enough to keep my arm in place without
breaking skin. I lay there listening to his purr. Then I heard Miranda
coming - mutter-mutter-mutter - and she lay down by my side and put a
paw on my arm, so that it just touched Frank's. We lay there for a
while, enjoying each other's company. This is how I'd like to wake every
morning!

Of course, after a while Miranda had to pounce on Frank and our morning
idyll was broken.

--

Really cute. They love you so much!

Old June 7th 05, 10:42 PM
polonca12000

Loved the story!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old June 8th 05, 12:16 AM
SuzQ

Major awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Suz&Spicey

Old June 8th 05, 12:46 AM
Charleen Welton

Kitty (of any age) loving couldn't get better than that!!

Charleen and her "kitties" of assorted ages