Whoa.. wtf is going on here? is there any way to wade thru thisflood of BS?

Old September 12th 05, 12:12 AM
dopekitty

Default Whoa.. wtf is going on here? is there any way to wade thru thisflood of BS?

yipes.. over a thousand posts a day, who the **** did we **** off?

Kristy
Old September 12th 05, 12:36 AM
Christina Websell

dopekitty wrote:
yipes.. over a thousand posts a day, who the **** did we **** off?

Kristy

Just ride it out. It's a sick attempt to make the group disband. Which we
will NEVER do.

Tweed

Old September 12th 05, 10:19 AM
Lesley

Christina Websell wrote:
dopekitty wrote:
yipes.. over a thousand posts a day, who the **** did we **** off?

Kristy

Just ride it out. It's a sick attempt to make the group disband. Which we
will NEVER do.

Tweed

Hang on in here everyone- I was wondering what this was all about. It's
a real pain but these people generally go away if no-one reacts. A few
years back on the alt.music.Zappa ng someone repeatedly posted the same
email thousands of time. This was back when we had a dial up modem and
we had to pay for the calls, it was a real nuisance especially as Dave
runs his business from home and so couldn't bulk delete. When someone
traced who was too blame their reply was that they were only 16 and
using their dad's PC so we couldn't do anything!!!!

I think someone replied that they didn't care how old he was, they'd
break his legs anyway.....

The point is it stopped eventually so everyone hang on in.

Lesley

(Slave of the Fabulous Furballs)

Old September 12th 05, 10:28 AM
meee

Oh, also by the way, I was backreading in another cat group, where obviously
the trolls had been lurking, and they (rather stupidly I thought) posted
their idea of trolling a 'froup' (which is either this one and/or
cats.health+behaviour-they've been trolling their too, only not so bad) then
there were the 'threats' that we were supposed to listen to saying that they
would whip us into line, and if we weren't out by monday they would 'start'-
so I'm guessing this is their big threat fulfilled. booorrring!!!Don't
worry, the scum will get bored soon, just ignore them. funny how they bother
'cats' and not 'pitbulls' or
'evil-virus-producing-people-who-can-****-your-computer-up' groups. Gee,
really tough, lets go harass a cat group. Oooh we're worried. lets all leave
the group to the trolls...lol
Lesley wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 12th 05, 11:35 AM
Adrian

dopekitty wrote:
yipes.. over a thousand posts a day, who the **** did we **** off?

Kristy

I don't think we've ****ed off anybody, this isn't the only group to be
hit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 12th 05, 11:58 AM
Kwwwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaaatzzz

dopekitty bent over and whined:

yipes.. over a thousand posts a day, who the **** did we **** off?

Kristy

Hi Honey. Got any nakid pics of yourself?