Rain, rain and even more rain, toilet problems

Old September 15th 05, 07:31 PM
Christina Websell

Default Rain, rain and even more rain, toilet problems

It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the fire in
the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He doesn't like
to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside in the garden for
his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to open the
back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he asks me to open the
front door in case the weather might be different there ;-)

He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor Boyfie
badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Awww.

Tweed

Old September 15th 05, 07:35 PM
pmendhall

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor Boyfie
badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Poor little kitty. Could you bring some dirt in and put it in a litter box?

Diane

Old September 15th 05, 07:42 PM
Nan

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:31:56 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the fire in
the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He doesn't like
to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside in the garden for
his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to open the
back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he asks me to open the
front door in case the weather might be different there ;-)

He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor Boyfie
badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Awww.

Tweed

You could hold an umbrella over him while he performs his duties.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old September 15th 05, 07:53 PM
Christina Websell

"pmendhall" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor Boyfie
badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Poor little kitty. Could you bring some dirt in and put it in a litter
box?

Diane

I don't have a litter box as my cats (indoor/outdoor) prefer to use the
garden and this normally works well. I'd better get one, fill it with dirt
and put it in the conservatory for bad weather emergencies.
I once had a spare plastic washing up bowl which I filled with soil (dirt)
on the night before BF was going for his snip and had to be kept in. He
used it for a poo overnight.
I am now using it to grow watercress ;-)

Tweed

Old September 15th 05, 08:06 PM
Adrian

Christina Websell wrote:
It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the
fire in the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He
doesn't like to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside
in the garden for his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to
open the back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he
asks me to open the front door in case the weather might be different
there ;-)

He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor
Boyfie badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Awww.

Tweed

Now I know it's your fault I can tell Snoopy. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 15th 05, 08:50 PM
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the
fire in the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He
doesn't like to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside
in the garden for his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to
open the back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he
asks me to open the front door in case the weather might be different
there ;-)

He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor
Boyfie badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Awww.

Tweed

Now I know it's your fault I can tell Snoopy. ;-)
--

So it's raining up there in Yorkshire and you are having the same problem
then?

Tweed

Old September 15th 05, 09:08 PM
Dan M

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:31:56 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the fire in
the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He doesn't like
to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside in the garden for
his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to open the
back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he asks me to open the
front door in case the weather might be different there ;-)

I think Boyfie needs to talk to Amelia. Amelia has figured out for certain
that the weather is all MY doing

Old September 15th 05, 09:21 PM
Christina Websell

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:31:56 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the fire
in
the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He doesn't
like
to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside in the garden
for
his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to open
the
back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he asks me to open
the
front door in case the weather might be different there ;-)

I think Boyfie needs to talk to Amelia. Amelia has figured out for certain
that the weather is all MY doing

Well so it is. We are very bad cat slaves if we can't make everything just
perfect for them ;[-)

Tweed

Old September 15th 05, 09:22 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:31:56 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

It's been raining all day so the cats have stayed in and I lit the fire in
the kitchen for them as it's a bit chilly too.
Boyfriend now desperately needs to use the outdoor toilet. He doesn't like
to use a litter box, he likes to use soil (dirt) outside in the garden for
his toilet duties.
He can't believe that I can't control the weather. He asks me to open the
back door and when he looks out, it's raining so then he asks me to open the
front door in case the weather might be different there ;-)

He just went outside and ran straight back into the house. Poor Boyfie
badly needs the toilet and it's RAINING HARD..

Awww.

Tweed

Poor sweet Boyfie. My cousin had a cat Cicero who always headed for
the front door when she saw rain or snow out the back door.

Theresa