Da DAnz beginz

Old February 16th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da DAnz beginz

Ladi Cats and Gentle Cats on behalf of the familee of Kitty Schotland and by
the requezdt of Mr. Lewi, I welkoms uall to da Birfday celebration of Kitty
Schottland.

Da musik tonite iz complimentz of Mr. Hercule Lenoir and hizown orkistra.
Da Chefs at da catsino and da Flufycats of the kommunity iz profidink da
fudz.

Later onz, da Whitz Feetz klub will perform for ur tainment. Mz. Piglet and
da kitties from Unkle Bills houze did da dekoritink. We fangk efferyohe
whoooze names I forgotted for der help in making diz party and aance a
suckess.

Here komes da guest of homor. Kitty Schottland and her eskort Mr. Lewi.

Harri, where iz Harri, kan u kom and lead diz group in singink Happy Purrday
for our guest?

Happy Vanentinez day to all you kitties and da Bear Dog dat helped.

Old February 16th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

as KS anna lewi arrifes its a little dark anna when they are well into the
room, the lights are raised anna alla cats begin to sing happi purrday to
KS, lewi holds herown paw anna smilez at hersef...

Trudi watches the couple as they smile at each ofur, she duzint efin need to
luk in herown buk she knowz what dey iz think anna she iz well purlezed fur
herown furndz...

Trudi lukz arownd to see if BK haz come to the party as she wuuld lika damze

Old February 16th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Harri, where iz Harri, kan u kom and lead diz group in singink Happy Purrday
for our guest?

Happy Vanentinez day to all you kitties and da Bear Dog dat helped.

[Harri and OT lead the group in singing Happy Birthday, then head for
the dance floor]
Old February 16th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

A beautiful waltz is being played by the orchestra. Lewi whispers in Kitty
Schottlands ear. If you will put your back paws on mine and, put your front
paws around my neck, we will show our friends what waltzing is all about.
Piglet taught us and then made us take lessons at the dance studio.