waterzmellon

Old May 31st 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default waterzmellon

Hihi diz iz O T anna I gotta kqwstin. Will u guyz tell da gramby dat it iz
ok for a cat like minselfz ta haff waterzmellon? Her eatz it all da time
but duzen kno if it iz ok for mineownselfz. So, I onlee gets da juize. I
really luffz da stuffz.

He does love watermelon and I don't know of any reason not to let him have
it but, there is a lot I don't know about cats. He will practically attack
me to get it .

Old May 31st 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I gotta kqwstin. Will u guyz tell da gramby dat it iz
ok for a cat like minselfz ta haff waterzmellon? Her eatz it all da time
but duzen kno if it iz ok for mineownselfz. So, I onlee gets da juize. I
really luffz da stuffz.

He does love watermelon and I don't know of any reason not to let him have
it but, there is a lot I don't know about cats. He will practically attack
me to get it .

Mine Paw lufs waddermellon, and him let's me haf some when him has some.
Its yummy and has nefer maked me sick or nufing.

Tabitha
Old May 31st 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

If there is anything bad in it, I would think it's in the juice as well.
Maybe just watch to be sure it doesn't cause diarrhea or anything.

Sandy

Old May 31st 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Dear Gramby,
furzt of all ifin himsef wantz it he shuuld getit juzt kuz himz iza
kittee... anna sekund ifin you duzint gif hizsef da waterzmelin, den soft
mite not gif minesef da olifz or kantalope,

Respektfulli,

TV

Old May 31st 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

a waterzmelin mada soft anna furry ski yezterday, dey opined a new one anna
it tazted soso nazti dey throwed da whole thing away... anna you kan azk
gramby da soft duzint wazt fudz, Trudi

Old May 31st 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Fangu Tabitha, I owez ya onez. O T glad someone is in his corner.

Glad to hep out. Nokitty should haf to miss out on waddermelon.

Tabitha
Old May 31st 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I finkz her gotted da mesaj, Herself wented and kuttted me a kouple small
piezez. I likz olifz too. don know bouyt canelope, Piglet says dat makes
gramby burp so her don eat it anymorez.

Old June 1st 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine hoominz duz butted you shuld say onna grup so efuri hoomin kan getta
rite one fur der kitteez, Trudi