OTLight A Candle For My Mother

Old October 27th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz[_4_]

Default OTLight A Candle For My Mother

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her brain
Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never regained
consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is rather
disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling this well at
all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to
find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use
to living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

Old October 27th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in
your prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot
in her brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and
pressure...she never regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday
morning... Our family is rather disjointed and my brother has health
issues...he's NOT handling this well at all... these next few
weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to find a place for
my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use to living
on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

I'll definitely light a candle for your mother. My thoughts go with you,
Liz.

Jill

Old October 27th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in
your prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot
in her brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and
pressure...she never regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday
morning... Our family is rather disjointed and my brother has health
issues...he's NOT handling this well at all... these next few
weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to find a place for
my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use to living
on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Liz }}}}}}}}}}}} Your family are in my thoughts.
--
Adrian

Old October 27th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

":-)Liz" wrote in message
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her
brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never
regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is
rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling
this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard....
We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)...
and get him use to living on his disability check as well as help him
monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

Oh dear. Biggest possible purrs and thoughts headed your way.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 27th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:55:40 -0500, :-\)Liz wrote:

Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in
your prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in
her brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she
never regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our
family is rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT
handling this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to
really hard.... We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived
with Mother)... and get him use to living on his disability check as
well as help him monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

I am so sorry. Sending purrs.
Old October 27th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs and prayers for you and your family. Please accept my deepest
condolences for your loss.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 27th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

":-)Liz" wrote in message
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I )
in your prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood
clot in her brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and
pressure...she never regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday
morning... Our family is rather disjointed and my brother has health
issues...he's NOT handling this well at all... these next few
weeks/mths are going to really hard.... We have to find a place for
my brother to live(he lived with Mother)... and get him use to
living on his disability check as well as help him monitor his meds
correctly! :-( Liz

Purrs and prayers for you all.

Molly, Jake, and Jo

Old October 27th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

":-)Liz" wrote in message
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her
brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never
regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is
rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling
this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard....
We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)...
and get him use to living on his disability check as well as help him
monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

Oh, Liz. How I know, know, know how you feel. I lost my mom last year, and
altho' I'm used to it better each day, I ache all of the time. (See my
siggy line).

You are in my heartfelt prayers as your mother shines on in the stars.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old October 27th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

":-)Liz"
Please light a candle and put my family(sister and brother and I ) in your
prayers, purrs and thoughts...Our Mother developed a blood clot in her
brain Saturday, they operated to remove the clot and pressure...she never
regained consciousness...and passed away Sunday morning... Our family is
rather disjointed and my brother has health issues...he's NOT handling
this well at all... these next few weeks/mths are going to really hard....
We have to find a place for my brother to live(he lived with Mother)...
and get him use to living on his disability check as well as help him
monitor his meds correctly! :-( Liz

I'm so sorry Liz. My heart and prayers go out to you and your
family in your time of sorrow
Kyla