OMG I Printed Something!

Old November 2nd 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default OMG I Printed Something!

In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my printer.
I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking her nose in it.
What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing that? Is it EVIL? Should I
stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's spitting out another sheet of
paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh gawd, the paper is after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Old November 2nd 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my printer.
I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking her nose in it.
What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing that? Is it EVIL? Should I
stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's spitting out another sheet of
paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh gawd, the paper is after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Tell the truth, I was never very good with printers myself. Moving
parts are so passe.

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 2nd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my
printer. I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking her
nose in it. What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing that? Is it
EVIL? Should I stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's spitting out
another sheet of paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh gawd, the paper is
after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Oh my! LOL!
Have you seen this pretty little repair cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBiSW5QFKY

Theresa and Dante

Old November 2nd 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my
printer. I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking
her nose in it. What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing
that? Is it EVIL? Should I stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no,
it's spitting out another sheet of paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh
gawd, the paper is after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Oh my! LOL!
Have you seen this pretty little repair cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBiSW5QFKY

Theresa and Dante

Yep! Reminds me of some of the hardware techs I used to work with. If all
else fails, slap it. Of course they weren't nearly as cute

Jill

Old November 3rd 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my
printer. I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking
her nose in it. What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing
that? Is it EVIL? Should I stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no,
it's spitting out another sheet of paper! Should I eat the paper?
Oh gawd, the paper is after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Oh my! LOL!
Have you seen this pretty little repair cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBiSW5QFKY

Wow. And she is one really pretty cat isn't she?

Jo

Old November 3rd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

O T can hear my printer go off from any room in the house and comes running
like there is a big toona waiting for him. He used to bat at the cartridge
but, it bit him once so now he just does the head thing and attacks the
paper when it comes out Yes, it is so funny..

Old November 3rd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

jmcquown wrote:
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to
my
printer. I just printed something and all of a sudden she's
poking
her nose in it. What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing
that?
Is it EVIL? Should I stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's
spitting out another sheet of paper! Should I eat the paper?
Oh
gawd, the paper is after me!
Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Just like this one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-swkL0s7M&NR=1

--
MatSav

Old November 4th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote in :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-swkL0s7M&NR=1

Why do I have a feeling that this is what really caused the current banking
crisis?

New Federal Reserve rule: No cats in the bank manager's office!