A Purliminary Report on Bittees

Old April 23rd 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default A Purliminary Report on Bittees

On Apr 22, 6:33*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Apr 21, 9:59*am, Will in New Haven

wrote:
Frum da Sekreterry ub Bittees

Der iz lotsa bittees and gudgud homs need two be foun four all ub
dem.

In da meenwile:

Da mommy cats ar doin wunnerful fings to tak kar ob der bittees an
shud be prazed and hepd weneffur possible. Da fyew mommy cats hoo don'
gnow HOW shud get hep an instrukshun. Doz mommy cats wut aynt abl shud
find sumwun to tak ober. Wike ME.

Da anti cats and da big sisfur cats ar hepping but cud summytimz be
mor hep. Doo gnot hesitate to bittee-sit or gib a kittee a cuddle,
unless da mommy cat beet yoo up four trying. So mommy cast gotta bee
mor tolerunt ub heppers.

Da hoomins do hep butted sum hoomins shud get onda BALL an hep mor.
Dis is exPEshully tru wen it iz tim for da bittee to leev da mommy
(sniff) an need a onetruehom.

Sum d*ggees r furry hepful. Wun gnise doggy in Mew Jersee iz takin car
ub three bittees along wiff her owen puppies. Dey will haff to be tot
da languich korrectly beclaws doggees talk funny but good job der
doggy.

Den we haff da men-cats glarz Less get it in GEEER, boyz. Yoo iz
purrsponsibl four a wot ub dis. How bout heppin out. At WEEST get your
ownselves tutored.

I will hav a mor compleet report, wiff facts and figures, sune.

--
Maggy May, da Sekreterry ub Bittees

A exsellent repurt, Maggy May.

Homsumeffur, I wud respeckfullee like tu report da sum men catz du
help. Mine brofur Fred ana mineownself, boff tutured, haf doptid ana
razed bitties.

Mine snif Clyde (RB) fot I wuz hiz momma, and he wuz rite. I wuz,
inna hart ana spirut iffn not biowlogikallee. I washt hiz eerz ana
cleened him ana he used to sofsof me jist lik he wuz nursin onna hiz
mom. I luffed him sew much.....

Boff Fred ana I helpt Alice wif hur kittenz (she wuz inna famlee weigh
wen she came tu ar wuntroohome) dough onlee dat groan-up lady Jane iz
still atta ar howse.

Fred iz momma tu dat last set uv kittens dopted into diz howse cuz he
lukz like der tru cat momma ana haz razed dem wif a liddle help frum
Alice ana sum advice frum me. Dey are nough wun yeer old ana haf
turned owt tu be gudgud yung catz, if I sey sew mineownself.

Ana nough der iz Claude. He iz a pawfull sew it iz takin da free uv
uz, Fred, Alice, ana mineownself, to raze him. We alla luff him ana ar
duin ar best tu be gudgud mommas tu him.

Sew, wile it iz tru dat sum mencatz iz derlick in der dooteez, ana I
hissspit onna dem if dey did it onna purpuse, der ar sum uv uz hoo haf
razed bitteez.
Purrrrhaps yew cud find it in yewr hart tu mak a liddle amendmunt?

I am deelited two be proved rong an I wanna seigh dat I am furry
happee, FURREE HAPPEE, to here bout dis.

I wanna fank enny boycat hoo help wiff bitteez an exPESHully yoons
guys.

--
Maggy May

Old April 23rd 09, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna her iza purti alzo, fangz fur aknowligin mencatz kan be gud parintal
typez alzo, TV
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 12:50 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
well i did myown purt, when trudi kamed here, i teeched hersef bowt da
litter box, anna howta grum, efur her momcat wuzint ver skiilled or she
was
lost furm hersef, so i taked ofur anna she duz fine now, TV

Good dzob. Yoo iz an onorery mommy-cat firs class.

--
Maggy May

"Will in New Haven" wrote in

Old April 23rd 09, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud fur yourown howze, TV, who furgetted to say dat he efin wented so far az
to break Trudi owtta kitty swieet so he kuld grum hersef,
wrote:
[...]

Ralph de Ralf

Old April 23rd 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Maggy May.
Yew are duing a gudgudgud job. Bittiez ar furry impurrrtant cuz dey iz
ar futyur.
Ralph de Ralf
Old April 25th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mosey totally ugreez wif Piglet. Gud job Maggy May.

Dat iz a eggzlant port Maggy May U iz gonna du fine at diz job. Piglet
proud of her firend.

Old April 26th 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Ennee tyme dat I kin hewlp, juzt kawl on me.
HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 12:18 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I yam kynd tu bitteez wen I vizit mine rezkue home.
I du dat wen Meowmee an Pawpaw gowz uhway furra feu daze.
I hiss at summa da neu kittez tu let dem kno I yam not neu, but
I yam kynd an sweet tu da bitteez, an lik dere eerz.

Gud wurk. Da eerz MUSS be likd. Yoo iz an onorery mommy-cat.

--
Maggy May

--
Pitô.ônya

"Will in New Haven" wrote in

[...]

Report Please? B&C&FSP? Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 2 August 15th 07 07:29 PM
Report Marina Cat anecdotes 20 May 13th 07 09:10 PM
Report on Sam Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 33 October 19th 04 06:31 AM
REPORT Renee Darvin Cat anecdotes 5 October 27th 03 04:42 AM