Tuna place update

Old March 5th 04, 02:51 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Tuna place update

Mom landed a tuna place. She'll only be there 4 hours a day at first,
but says it'll be more eventually. I'm not sure I like that, since I
don't like having her gone all day, but she's feeling better.

Now if that one tuna place Dad talked to last week would get around to
calling him and telling him they want him [he said he thought they
would], so Mom would quit worrying about this stuff, I'd really be
happy.

Felix, with one down and one to go

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old March 5th 04, 07:51 AM
Sylvia M

Way tu go!

still purring furr moooore tho.

Dyna

Old March 5th 04, 10:11 PM
Samuel R Kitten

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Mom landed a tuna place. She'll only be there 4 hours a day at first,
but says it'll be more eventually. I'm not sure I like that, since I
don't like having her gone all day, but she's feeling better.

Now if that one tuna place Dad talked to last week would get around to
calling him and telling him they want him [he said he thought they
would], so Mom would quit worrying about this stuff, I'd really be
happy.

Felix, with one down and one to go

Dats fantastic, Felix! Concatulations! Wez will keep purrin fur your Dad
too.

Dis seems to be de time for toona place news - my paw has to go to "new
driver orientation" (basically a four-day long interview) for a job
drivin a giantmetalmonster, dis Sunday troo dis Wensday. If he getz de
metalmonsterdriving job he might take me along to be a truck-cat! I fink
dat wud be 'citing.

Samuel R. Kitten

Old March 5th 04, 10:39 PM
ShortTail Tom

Dats fantastic, Felix! Concatulations! Wez will keep purrin fur your Dad
too.

Dis seems to be de time for toona place news - my paw has to go to "new
driver orientation" (basically a four-day long interview) for a job
drivin a giantmetalmonster, dis Sunday troo dis Wensday. If he getz de
metalmonsterdriving job he might take me along to be a truck-cat! I fink
dat wud be 'citing.

Samuel R. Kitten

So Sammy Kitten, duz dat mean dat your paw-hoomin wont be home to put
out food fur us outside kitties? If so, cud you make sure dat he trains
your meowmie about putting out de outside kitty food? I'z wud hate to go
hungwy again. But I do fink dat being a twuck-cat cud be lotz of fun.

STTom

Old March 6th 04, 01:35 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dat's gudgud nooz fur alla de hoomans!

An Sammy, dat souns eggscitink, bein a truck-kittee! I tink I'zd like da
job uv swattin da shiny metal toy inna da middle wit my pawz. Did yoo start
shoppin fur sunglasses yet?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 6th 04, 04:47 AM
Samuel R Kitten

Dat's gudgud nooz fur alla de hoomans!

An Sammy, dat souns eggscitink, bein a truck-kittee! I tink I'zd like da
job uv swattin da shiny metal toy inna da middle wit my pawz. Did yoo start
shoppin fur sunglasses yet?

Not yet. I'z gots to go out tomorrow to get me sum sunglasses an a
cowboykitty hat.

Sammy Kitten

Old March 8th 04, 05:31 PM
Carol

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
Mom landed a tuna place. She'll only be there 4 hours a day at first,
but says it'll be more eventually. I'm not sure I like that, since I
don't like having her gone all day, but she's feeling better.

Now if that one tuna place Dad talked to last week would get around to
calling him and telling him they want him [he said he thought they
would], so Mom would quit worrying about this stuff, I'd really be
happy.

Felix, with one down and one to go

Good Mews!!!!!!
Tophat and the gang
Old March 9th 04, 04:57 AM
Gabrielle

Well keep on purrrrrring, Felix. Humin get furry depresst if they dont
haff a tuna plaze tu go tu.

Laura & Ralph