Bein Helpful

Old April 15th 09, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Bein Helpful

I wuz furry helpful fur Meomie tuday. She wented tu sum fizzio hoomin
bekus hur arm wuz hurtin sinz las fall (Meomie jenerally finks if yu
leeve sumfing aloan it gits beddur). So now she haz sum fizzio
eggsersizes were she sits down anna streches out hur arm an counts numbers.

So nachurally I climbed up on thu tabul nex tu hur chair anna hedbutted
hur inna fayce tu sho myne catsern. She sed sum fings tu me, tu. Ize
sure they wuz appureachitive.

Sammy
Old April 15th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I hepz soft wif herown strechin xursizez, she getz onna floor anna i tryta
sitz on herown feetz when her trysta lift herown legz, OEJ

I iz sponsible for sittin onna softz bak when her layz on herown frunt anna
trysta lift herown legz, Trudi

Old April 19th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we thinkz itz funfun, anna we iz learnin lotsa new hoomin wurdz alzo, Trudi
anna OEJ
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
I hepz soft wif herown strechin xursizez, she getz onna floor anna i
tryta
sitz on herown feetz when her trysta lift herown legz, OEJ

I iz sponsible for sittin onna softz bak when her layz on herown frunt
anna
trysta lift herown legz, Trudi

*snork*

Old April 19th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna Gramby haz oneof dem xercize balls. (behind his paw.
Her hazta put itself by da kouch so it duzn roll and dump her sometimez)
Willow says (behoind her paw), Her iz gettink beder but her still lookz
funny sometimez).
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we thinkz itz funfun, anna we iz learnin lotsa new hoomin wurdz alzo,
Trudi anna OEJ
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

Old April 20th 09, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin soft getz one of doze ballz we iz mofin owt, Trudi
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we thinkz itz funfun, anna we iz learnin lotsa new hoomin wurdz alzo,
Trudi anna OEJ
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

Old April 20th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Eifther movez out or be surez u layz on da bak of da kouch when herselfz
uzez itself. Willow speaking from a new miss of being smashed when O T
jumped on grambys back and Willow was too close inspecting it all.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we thinkz itz funfun, anna we iz learnin lotsa new hoomin wurdz alzo,
Trudi anna OEJ
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,

says...

Old April 20th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:28:43 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

I hepz soft wif herown strechin xursizez, she getz onna floor anna i
tryta sitz on herown feetz when her trysta lift herown legz, OEJ

I get to help mineown hoomin wif new adbenchures too. Him is trying to
learn some funny looking big moosical instrument, and when him practices
him pulls dis long skinny fing across some strings and makes dem squawk.
I sit by him's side and batbat at the long skinny fing for him. I figger
if I scare it enough it will stop making da squawky noises.

Human: I'm trying to learn to play the cello, and Harri is quite helpful
with my efforts. I think my practicing would go easier without her help,
but I don't have the heart to tell her so.

Harri
Old April 20th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Human: I'm trying to learn to play the cello, and Harri is quite helpful
with my efforts. I think my practicing would go easier without her help,
but I don't have the heart to tell her so.

Allegra played the cello here in RPCC, although not all that well. The
single most useful piece of advice her cello teacher gave her was,
"Allegra, play the _cello_, not the case!"

Adam